Did anybody else spot this chap on Saturday?

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anybody else spot this chap on Saturday? I thought it was a very impressive effort.

399258_468576273184561_1745143136_n.jpg

Well done, Sir!

I believe he is meant to be Tom Vallance.

I shook his hand as he passed me by, he smiled, pointed to the electric street light behind me and asked, "How does the lamplighter get his flame high enough to get those beauties going?"

The horseless carriages going up and down Edmiston Drive also put a bit of a frightener into old Tom.

Just wait until he gets a swatch at a 42-inch HD flatscreen. :pipe:

I shook his hand as he passed me by, he smiled, pointed to the electric street light behind me and asked, "How does the lamplighter get his flame high enough to get those beauties going?"

The horseless carriages going up and down Edmiston Drive also put a bit of a frightener into old Tom.

Just wait until he gets a swatch at a 42-inch HD flatscreen. :pipe:

:lol: :lol:

what a tit.

just cos it's rangers related doesn't make that any better than arseholes who go to games in a full strip.

why not celebrate the history like everyone else instead of embarrasing your kids, he looks a grown man FFS.

Take the pole out of you're botty hole.

A tribute is a tribute, better than some turd with no sense of humour sitting on their laptop saying bah humbug.

Great thread. Great picture and well done that guy. A proper tribute and celebration outfit.

Thanks for making it fun and interesting, Brian. Can I come to your house for Xmas?

:lol:

only if you wear a full rangers strip like the dandy chap in the Pic.

I'll just stand you in front of my kids and ask them "Now kids, what's wrong with this picture?" as a resounding "he's a full kit wanker!!" is shouted in unison.

Beats the hell out of trivial pursuits!

Did anybody else spot this chap on Saturday? I thought it was a very impressive effort.

399258_468576273184561_1745143136_n.jpg

Well done, Sir!

I bought one of the tops with the blue star in the Megastore last week (£18) and they are officially brilliant. Man a star, only bellends miss the point of it on that day of all days. :thumbup:

:lol:

only if you wear a full rangers strip like the dandy chap in the Pic.

I'll just stand you in front of my kids and ask them "Now kids, what's wrong with this picture?" as a resounding "he's a full kit wanker!!" is shouted in unison.

Beats the hell out of trivial pursuits!

I must admit, I do like the idea of you waking up and looking out the window only to find a full team of RM posters in full kit, asking, "Is Brian coming out to play?"

Also, should there ever be a band made up of RM members, I humbly suggest they be known as "Brian Fantana & The Full Kit Wankers"! It's an absolutely brilliant band name.

Brian has taken some stick, perhaps rightly so, but this thread would not have been the same without him. Then again, I am grateful to the chap in the pictures for his efforts, which were most apt for the day. Indeed, he posts on FF and is keeping the kit for the 150th, so we'll all see you then, Brian. (tu)