See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

Even if a so called Rangers fan was acting like a complete prick, everyone should stand with that person just because you are a Rangers fan.

If someone is genuinly being mistreated then i have no doubt people would stand shoulder to shoulder with them. If someone brings it on themself then they will have to live with the consequences.

Exactly. I'll be fucked if I'm getting charged with assaulting a copper cause the wee jaked up ned wank beside me decides to act like a cunt.

Apologies for the profanity :ph34r:

Have the victims made a complaint? The Police are always keen to remind us we are under CCTV surveillance during games, especially the UB and BO. If cops are caught battonning anyone they will be in the shit.

Said this in another thread, if people feel they have been harshly treated then they ought to make police complaints. I'm 100% sure that if a Rangers fan was innocent and wanted to prove this, then the club would be more than happy to aid their claim with the CCTV footage they no doubt have

Even if a so called Rangers fan was acting like a complete prick, everyone should stand with that person just because you are a Rangers fan.

If someone is genuinly being mistreated then i have no doubt people would stand shoulder to shoulder with them. If someone brings it on themself then they will have to live with the consequences.

I was talking about fans who have done nothing and been picked on. :)

Said this in another thread, if people feel they have been harshly treated then they ought to make police complaints. I'm 100% sure that if a Rangers fan was innocent and wanted to prove this, then the club would be more than happy to aid their claim with the CCTV footage they no doubt have

Even if the Police and the club refused to release any CCTV footage it's a simple matter of a letter to the information commissionaire.

So where are you? If you exist in our stands, our buses or our pubs your awfy fucking quiet.

The guys whose behaviour is being complained about always seem so reasonable and open minded that I can't think why one guy wouldn't want to say something to them.

Just as easy as it is to complain online after the event it's also easy to claim that you would speak up in public if you disagreed with someone.

I have looked at plenty of people who - for various reasons - I have thought "what a prick he is" but I have not actually said anything (and I am sure i have had it in return!). I dont verbalise everything that comes into my head and I wouldn't expect others to do the same.

I would think this is especially true if its a drunk group as people tend to be more belligerent when drunk and when their friends are around - telling them to shut up its not an especially good idea.

What would some of the moaners have said about our support back in the 60s and 70s when we were mental and nothing scared them including the police.

Probably nothing, because at that time, none of the songs sung were deemed illegal and could have got fans/the club into trouble.

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to sing what we wanted at the football, but unfortunately that is not the society we live in anymore.

I would prefer nothing was sung that could harm our club. If some feel that makes me less of a fan, then that's their opinion, I disagree with that opinion.

Im like many many others. In my younger days I sang every song...in full.

Now....times have changed. The laws have changed. Society has changed.

Whether I agree with all these changes is irrelevant.

Anything that has negativity around it damages our club. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

There is no justification for hitting 14, 15 year old girls and boys on the head with batons because they either sang a song or held up a flag.

Some people really have to have a good look at themselves and stop trying to justify beating up children in the name of the law.

Who has suggested otherwise?

Rangers fined and fans banned from next away match in Europe by Uefa•

Rangers punished for 'discriminatory chanting' at PSV

• Uefa imposes suspended supporter ban for next home game

Is that what you're looking for?

Thanks for that.

I didn't realise that SFL3 came under UEFA's jurisdiction.

I am sure it is extremely important that the truest of the true Rangers fans should carrying on singing whatever songs they want. Even when in the past it has damaged the club financially, even when in the past it has seen people arrested and chucked out of games, and even when the club has continually denounced it and asked people to stop. Even when they stopped us getting the atmosphere building version of 'The Best' before a game because certain fans can't control themselves.

Despite all that, I am sure it is much more important that some people get to sing the songs that they want.