Amazing how enjoyable it has been recently watching Rangers

nvager

Never thought it would have been like this, but watching this young team grow and progress has been amazing. Seeing all these youngsters get a chance has been terrific. I really hope some of them become superstars. The future looks good.

They are already superstars. They play for the greatest club in the land. :thumbup:

Never thought it would have been like this, but watching this young team grow and progress has been amazing. Seeing all these youngsters get a chance has been terrific. I really hope some of them become superstars. The future looks good.

It's been great so far and I think it will just get better.

Just think when we next compete in the CL, has any club ever come from so low in the leagues to play CL football?

Yes they have. Bheast FC have played in the CL and they are the lowest bunch of cunts ever put on this earth :pipe:

Do you remember that game we were both at against Airdrie at Broomfield way back in the early 50's,Nvager?

If anybody would have said that Rangers would be playing bottom tier football in Scotland in our lifetime, they would have been spending some time at Carstairs in long sleeved white coats.

I'm absolutely loving this wee journey :pipe:

""As a Gers fan you will watch as skinny young kids develop into top players and lead the club from the lowest rung to the highest. Their journey will be your journey and when the Rangers inevitably lift the top division title it will be a shared victory unlike any won before."

This part of that article moved me

Do you remember that game we were both at against Airdrie at Broomfield way back in the early 50's,Nvager?

If anybody would have said that Rangers would be playing bottom tier football in Scotland in our lifetime, they would have been spending some time at Carstairs in long sleeved white coats.

I'm absolutely loving this wee journey :pipe:

Hi Freddie,

Yes you are correct there.

This little run has been amazing and so enjoyable. Some of these younger players will be superstars and Ibrox legends.