Just how dull...

Gaz92

Was the game before BF1 came to life?

It was probably the longest 13 minutes I've experienced at Ibrox, and I don't think it was any coincidence that it coincided with a very lethargic start by the players. It was just flat, flat, flat.

Fair play to everyone that contributes towards that section, the place just wouldn't be the same without you!

Whats a silent protest going to do? It shows us the fans that the unionbears make a big difference but, the polis are not going to care if they stay silent or not.

At least they have the brains not to boycott there own stadium because of the polis.

So maybe we should all make a bit more effort to show how much we appreciate them then?

At the end of their protest, I started clapping them, and was disappointed that those around me didn't join in.

But boy what an impact when BF1 did burst in to life.

And for the remainder of the game they were far more entertaining than most of the footie today.

Well done BF1 - I appreciate you :clap:

i would like to thank the guys in the blue order and the union bears for what they bring to every game without these guys the stadium would be like watching a silent movie i sit in east enclosure and apart for these guys everywere else is mostly silent i tell my son that the whole stadium used to be like this times have changed big time these guys deserve to be treated a bit better off the stewards and the police they may not be perfect all the time but i think the treatment they get sometimes is shocking i just wish we had another 20,000 of these guys singing for 90 minutes anyhow hope you all had a good xmas

and all the best for the new year watp

It just shows that everyone else thinks they don't need to sing anymore. You used to get songs and chants starting in one part of the ground and continuing in another. Now we have organised singing in BF1 with the occasional assistance of BF2 BF3 etc and the only people who join in are those who get pointed at for 'Ally McCoist's Blue & White Army' (excluding the songs at the beginning of each match).

A few fans in the main stand at the west end did try to get singing going during BF1's silence but it wasn't more than a dozen or so.

I take my hat off to the UB for creating an atmosphere without it I'd probably fall asleep with my face in my jock pie. I like the idea of bringing terracing in as I'm sure a German team have the system where the seats can go back in with ease. East n west enclosures were always cracking pity that status has gone.

The UB are really brilliant and no one can fault their 100% effort every game but I reckon what theyre doing is backfiring. The rest of the stadium don't participate and leave it to them to create the atmosphere. The problem is not them its the rest of our fans who really need to step it up and follow their lead. I also think they need moved away from the corner and maybe that will help.

So maybe we should all make a bit more effort to show how much we appreciate them then?

At the end of their protest, I started clapping them, and was disappointed that those around me didn't join in.

But boy what an impact when BF1 did burst in to life.

And for the remainder of the game they were far more entertaining than most of the footie today.

Well done BF1 - I appreciate you :clap:

Agree,noisy buggers and enthusiastic.