***TBB Liaison Committee: Nominate members here.***

Big V

You seem to think that people on here all have the same view regarding TBB but if you actually read the thread you will find they do not BUT what most commenters on here want is to try and see if it is feasible to sing a modern version of it with legal lyrics. We can therefore all do without your vitriol.

IIRC were you not VERY VERY vocal in your views on NOT bringing back the original song yes?

"People like you?" really....giving yourself airs and graces in a vain attempt to appear sophisticated is typical of pretentious plebians such as yourself and far beneath contempt to those of us with intellect.

Your dissenting opinion has been noted, however the majority wish the effort to be made and it will be made. You are under no obligation to sing the song. Though I suspect if you sing it at your home ground you would be carried out on a stretcher.

Why don't you leave this forum completely since it is obvious that you do not support Rangers.

Commitee advice is now to leave forum because if you do not agree with them you are not a fan. Commitee Rules OK

Did I say egotist, starting to reek of paranoia and dividism....

You mean you have no answer to my question. So you no longer justify yourself. Very poor answer.

You also assume I have not read your posts. Arrogant in extreme.

I answered the questions directly.

Please go and troll somewhere else.

All due respect, there's been a lot of time & effort on one character. Surely the objective of the commmittee is to agree an acceptable and ultimate new version of TBB lyrics. The decision of whether that version is going to be submitted for approval is not important. It is going to happen.

So playing table tennis with one guy, is wasting everyone's time, and your effort.

All due respect, there's been a lot of time & effort on one character. Surely the objective of the commmittee is to agree an acceptable and ultimate new version of TBB lyrics. The decision of whether that version is going to be submitted for approval is not important. It is going to happen.

So playing table tennis with one guy, is wasting everyone's time, and your effort.

No mate. It looks like consultation with the PF, focus and SP will be sought regarding changed lyrics. Some of the ones posted here and other forums will be used as examples, but I don't suspect the committee will be making any final decision on the lyrics.

I look forward to hearing back from the fans group who meet with the club regarding the song this week

ccusations are not anything new, I expected an angry response over an insult to the ditty. That's what I find very sad indeed.

You're not a Rangers fan because you lace every single post you make with malice towards Rangers fans.

You're not a Rangers fan because you have repeatedly insulted different groups of fans, just in this thread, in this thread.

You're not a Rangers fan, because in two years on this site, no one I am in contact with has ever heard you say a single positive thing about Rangers or Rangers fans.

You're not a Rangers fan because you feel the need to attack and insult Rangers fans who are trying to do something good.

You're not a Rangers fan because you ignore all the clear, salient points in Rangers fans' posts and just reply to ones you can attempt to spin - this is a typical tactic of the great unwashed.

You are not a Rangers fan because your default stance, response, tone, attitude, to Rangers fans on this forum is to attack and insult.

You're not a Rangers fan because you are clearly out of touch with Rangers support, which tells us all that you haven't attended a game in a long time, if ever, and that you do not have many/any Rangers fans in your (probably very limited) circle of friends/family.

Most of all though, you're not a Rangers fan because the very idea that some form of our greatest chant might return has you biting, and snarling, and frothing and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

You're not a Rangers fan because you lace every single post you make with malice towards Rangers fans.

You're not a Rangers fan because you have repeatedly insulted different groups of fans, just in this thread, in this thread.

You're not a Rangers fan, because in two years on this site, no one I am in contact with has ever heard you say a single positive thing about Rangers or Rangers fans.

You're not a Rangers fan because you feel the need to attack and insult Rangers fans who are trying to do something good.

You're not a Rangers fan because you ignore all the clear, salient points in Rangers fans' posts and just reply to ones you can attempt to spin - this is a typical tactic of the great unwashed.

You are not a Rangers fan because your default stance, response, tone, attitude, to Rangers fans on this forum is to attack and insult.

You're not a Rangers fan because you are clearly out of touch with Rangers support, which tells us all that you haven't attended a game in a long time, if ever, and that you do not have many/any Rangers fans in your (probably very limited) circle of friends/family.

Most of all though, you're not a Rangers fan because the very idea that some form of our greatest chant might return has you biting, and snarling, and frothing and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

:clap:

Sad day for this forum when debate about our club (whether you agree or not) develops in to a personal attack against a Rangers fan.

Rangers fans can be right as well as wrong. Even when they are wrong, we can discuss it.

Many other fans argued (Imo sometimes correctly, sometimes incorrectly) and did not degenirate in to such a personal attack.

Some may have enjoyed the debate, they chose to do it.

The above personal attack is the sign of obsessive delusion.

(PS I have had differences of opinion with yermaw, but did not feel threatened into deragatory abuse.

To be fair Vin, if you had answered his question instead of telling him to trawl through 26 pages of posts to find your previous answers then he might not have got pissed off.

You may be right, I was quite drunk last night - but having re-read new posts today - the fact that he seems to have the same opinion/attitude to this other guy makes me highly suspicious.

However, in the interests of returning to civility, I will now go and find my answers.

You did not, and when asked to clarify, you said I was illiterate. Troll ? Cant handle different opinions too well can we ?

Tannerall, I would like to apologise for my hostile response to you last night/this morning.

I had just got in from a party, was drunk, already annoyed, and became further agitated by the "yermaw" troll. This is not an excuse, merely an explanation.

Once again, I apologise - I will now find the answers to your perfectly reasonable questions.

You may be right, I was quite drunk last night - but having re-read new posts today - the fact that he seems to have the same opinion/attitude to this other guy makes me highly suspicious.

However, in the interests of returning to civility, I will now go and find my answers.

Simple answer, I am a Rangers fan. The way you are behaving is disgraceful.

Dig some dirt if you must. Are you sure you are not obsessed like a taig.

I am not saying you are not a born Rangers fan. But you seem to have issues with those of us who are.

(PS I have had differences of opinion with yermaw, but did not feel threatened into deragatory abuse.

It is not his opinion that is the problem, per se, it is everything else about every post he makes.

Lies, lies and I'm afraid even more lies.

I disagree that the song should return in any form for reasons I have made clear to everyone and suddenly I am not a Rangers fan ? I invite you to take it up with admin if you are suspicious. I don't think you or anyone is suspicious of who I am but it surely has to be a solemn day when people have to subscribe to views which are wrong on a public forum. Your opinion means nothing to me and it also won't be forced upon me by your dramatic performance.

Read through the topics I have made, research your opposition and maybe next time your angry rants may not have to be forced into personal slanders. You have made your position less legitimate and your awful post only ascertains that fact.

Tannerall, I would like to apologise for me hostile response to you last night/this morning.

I had just got in from a party, was drunk, already annoyed, and became further agitated by the "yermaw" troll. This is not an excuse, merely an explanation.

Once again, I apologise - I will now find the answers to your perfectly reasonable questions.

Call me illiterate, call me lazy, call me a Troll, ho hum

You questioned my loyalty to Rangers. Apology willl not be excepted.

You are a nomark.

It is not his opinion that is the problem, per se, it is everything else about every post he makes.

Well if anyone has any beliefs of this nature I encourage them to research my profile instead of taking this drama queens word for it. You are now performing for people with over-the-top accusations and posts. Performing like a little poodle, which kind of sums up the essence of your time here. Which, by the way, is a mere fraction of mine.

Now, resume lap-dancing for my peers.

In the interests of fair play and integrity, please explain where your "tiny minority (under 10%)" figure was calculated from.

The liaison committee has spoken. And where exactly did you pluck this 'under 10%' nonsense from ? Smells as innately irrational as your addiction to your toy.

It is an accurate reflection on the various polls about the subject on various supporter websites - with a combined total of several thousand respondents.

See: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=238291&hl=poll for one such poll.