A couple of Rangers paintings from my latest collection..

Bears!

As some of you may know, I've been working away lately on my Rangers art to try and freshen it up by changing my style. After literally months at the drawing board I've come up with something a bit more expressive than my previous Pop Art theme, that I really enjoy.

I recently painted a couple of commissions for two of our stars, Fraser Aird and Neil Alexander, and wanted to share them with you. Really interested to know everyone's thoughts and opinions, good or bad!

The players were kind enough to sign 10 prints each and a limited number still remain, so if interested drop me a PM :)

"He stayed for the fight"

598409_541996342479767_1474966465_n.jpg

"Airdy"

307227_547819608564107_2097387861_n.jpg

Signed prints

267997_547686135244121_75413677_n.jpg

:)

They are really good. What size are the prints and how much?

The prints are 12x10 inches mate and £39.99 & £49.99 for Aird and Alexander respectively.

Please excuse my ignorance in asking this question.

What medium were the originals created in?

The originals were painted using acrylics :)

I recently bought a photo-print that was signed by someone called Nouillan

Have you heard of this person?

I think he is a photographer thats good with adding artistic touches to his pics using computer software. Something I'm rubbish at lol!

From what I've seen, his (or) her stuff is great :)

I think he is a photographer thats good with adding artistic touches to his pics using computer software. Something I'm rubbish at lol!

From what I've seen, his (or) her stuff is great :)

Thanks, i like the print that I bought but there is still an ongoing household debate with the powers that be as to where it should be hung.

Are you the artist that done the McGregor painting I won in the wee rangers club one day? Had it proudly on my living room wall but its now in the attic :(

I have painted McGregor before mate but as far as I'm aware it was bought by someone down south.

Cheers to everyone for the positive feedback, its much appreciated!