Alexander turns down new deal

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing it's up to 10k depending on clean sheets.

Wouldn't really have a problem with one of our most experienced players who the younger goalies will learn from earning up to half a million a season, regardless of what league we're in.

I'm guessing it's up to 10k depending on clean sheets.

Wouldn't really have a problem with one of our most experienced players who the younger goalies will learn from earning up to half a million a season, regardless of what league we're in.

Better chance of clean sheets than with that dirty bastard Mcgregor.

If he's on 11k now, He doesn't deserve to have his wages dramatically slashed, We do not need to pay 10k a week on wages at this level, but Neil showed his loyalty, we should show ours, 2 year deal Rangers get it sorted, I'd be gutted if he left before we returned to the sphell!

FFS the sun is a comic strip and yet half of you are incapable of reading past the headline. He's not rejecting 10k a week, he's rejecting a 1 year contract. People are making him out to be greedy when he's just looking for some security.

Look. Its the fucking Scottish Sun we are talking about here. So stop bad mouthing a model professional and in my eyes. A Rangers legend. For sticking with us.

I'll wait until I hear from the horses mouth cheers. Some of you need a fucking brain. Jumping on a red top story with no quotes and calling one of our players all sorts of profanity. Pathetic.

So because another Goalkeeper is training with us the sun make up this story? Because thats what it sounds like.

And i would like to know how the sun know what kind of wages Rangers players are getting?

Why is is Ally not going for cammy bell? Surely he can be talked out of signing a new deal at killie?

If he signs for us he will be our 1st choice goalkeeper the same as he's getting at killie.

So because another Goalkeeper is training with us the sun make up this story? Because thats what it sounds like.

And i would like to know how the sun know what kind of wages Rangers players are getting?

Why is is Ally not going for cammy bell? Surely he can be talked out of signing a new deal at killie?

If he signs for us he will be our 1st choice goalkeeper the same as he's getting at killie.

He didn't even get on the plane.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/centralcoastmariners/news-display/Ryans-Rangers-training-postponed/57501