Kane Hemmings

toolongawake

Some good games for him to play in while he is there. Morton that weekend, Hamilton coming up then Dunfermline and Thistle.

couldn't ask for a better run off games. Hopefully he plays ans scores a couple of goals without picking up any injuries. That should set him up nicely for the rest of the season.

couldn't ask for a better run off games. Hopefully he plays ans scores a couple of goals without picking up any injuries. That should set him up nicely for the rest of the season.

(tu) A cracking run of games. We should be looking to explore these loan deals more often for some of the younger guys. It's a better way to see how they are progressing than playing reserve or bounce games.

I wish they had picked another club to send Hemmings to I looked online for a Cowdenbeath forum to see what their fans made of him but they seem to be one of the only club in Scotland who don't have any active forum users at all even many 3rd division clubs have forums with a dozen regular posters the last post on any Cowdenbeath forum was the 22nd of November.

What have you see that is 'promising' ?

I see a non league footballer who is quite fast and Injury Prone. That's it.

Having read a lot of your posts in the past on various topics, I dunno how you see anything through all the gloom. Still if moaning makes you happy who am I to criticise?

We need a feeder club (other than Hearts) that we can send youngsters out on loan to. But I guess it would have to be outside of Scotland in case we were to ever end up against them in a competitive game.

We can just stick a clause in that says he can't play against us.

I asked a question. Feel free to tell me what I'm missing

It is promising that our young striker has recovered from another injury and is being sent out on loan to a club two divisions higher than us. Clearly the management rate him highly and that they want him to get match fit with a view to him being involved upon his return to the club.

Yes, he was signed from non-league Tamworth but is that any reason to say he's a non-league player? Just because he had humble beginnings doesn't mean he can't go on to be a big success for us.

Yes, he has suffered several knee injuries, but that is no reason to write him off without giving him a chance to show us what he can do. Even if he only did us a turn for the rest of the season I'd be happy that.

Let's just see how he gets on at Cowdenbeath before casting him aside.