majority of Conference clubs favour Rangers move

RFC55

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the current rules regarding all of this though.

Would it require a vote of all the clubs down south and how much notice would we have to give given we are registered in Scotland?

Suppose we could continue with a team in Scotland, not as if they can relegate us.

I think if the taigs got wind of us moving, they would try like fuck to ride our coattails into the conference with us.

There happy winning the SPL every year without anyone challenging them, it means they will be in the champions league every year.

And there manager will not be happy with you bringing them into our problems again. :dx:

Ultimately the whole of European football will move to cross country leagues, what UEFA will try and stop in the short term, is any club trying to jump ship from one country to another.

Saying that, I would miss the famous Glasgow derby, mind you,maybe Queens Park would come along with us.

They would have to make it an exception so other clubs can't move down. Plus with us gone I can't see them ever being big enough to want to move down.

I'd also prefer to make the move without them other cunts but I think they'd jump at the chance also. I'm all for leaving this shit hole no matter what league we enter. The lower the league the less trouble it should be I'd imagine. The long term rewards outweigh the short term league position.

There happy winning the SPL every year without anyone challenging them, it means they will be in the champions league every year.

And there manager will not be happy with you bringing them into our problems again. :dx:

Lol I could give zero fucks what that dirty ginger cunt says.

Would we be taking another teams place? why would they want to lose out on money to let us take it?

Some confrence North/ South teams have refused promotion as they think the travel costs are too much.

Edit. And have been refused due to their stadium not being up to standard

I don’t think people truly appreciate the level of club in the conference north or south. Most are part time and skint. We would be a massive boost to them.

We know this, however it's the bigger clubs that just do not want us and they hold the cards regarding us moving throught the divisions.

I've watched some conference games before, and the quality is still appalling They get bigger crowds and have more money yeah, and most of them would thrash a Div3 team, but the standard in terms of what is actually served up is barely better.

We should absolutely join if we possibly can though, it'd the only way forward for us really. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the administration and bureaucracy of trying to get it done...