BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But anyway,

did this 'team' make any arrests at all today? Or exert their influence in any way?

There was more unacceptable behaviour on the field of play today, but I never saw any arrests made, no matter how criminal the tackles were.

But anyway,

did this 'team' make any arrests at all today? Or exert their influence in any way?

Don't know but the young team on our bus were challenged and told that they were caught on camera singing gallows high and singing the add on YCV and that these are now banned but they were letting them away with it as these have only been banned recently. Oh and the were filming everybody that got off the buses today from the wee bus shelter just across from the end of the buses ! :sherlock:

Ignorant as I am, I assume this is a Government agency controlled by the police?

To do what, and who decides what is right and wrong?

The way things are heading with the thought control brigade it will soon be that you will have to put your hand and ask for permission to go for a hit and miss.

Don't know but the young team on our bus were challenged and told that they were caught on camera singing gallows high and singing the add on YCV and that these are now banned but they were letting them away with it as these have only been banned recently. Oh and the were filming everybody that got off the buses today from the wee bus shelter just across from the end of the buses ! :sherlock:

Words fail me. :(

I expect a series of YouTube prosecutions will follow shortly then? :sherlock:

The way things are heading with the thought control brigade it will soon be that you will have to put your hand and ask for permission to go for a hit and miss.

If that's the case then Temps will have his hand up for the whole game.

Badoom-Tsshh :)

CID; MI5; MI6; and now we have the UBT.

What next?

It's a new undertaking for the screws which just has a more public face.

They are working directly from what they learned about fascism. They are having regular Politically Correct Policing meetings. They meet for PCP refresher courses I heard.

My humble opinion if course

WATP

Don't buy any papers. Even though this is my local rag, not heard anything.

Unacceptable behaviour seems to try and slap on a criminal offence that might fit, on the say so of a police officer who may or not be offended.

I find lots of things offensive, that's my freedom. To try and stop someone being offensive to me, removes their freedom of choice.

If I want to air my views on a subject and people find my views offensive, that's their right.

Our freedom of choice is being eradicated by these fuckers in charge, and they all sit on one side of the fence, undermining us at every opportunity.

It's a new undertaking for the screws which just has a more public face.

They are working directly from what they learned about fascism. They are having regular Politically Correct Policing meetings. They meet for PCP refresher courses I heard.

My humble opinion if course

WATP

Are these PCP meetings only held in the north –east or is there a network of UBT branches across the country?

Are these PCP meetings only held in the north –east or is there a network of UBT branches across the country?

Lol

I'm sorry.

PCP is a drug from the 80's, an Americanism. I meant these mugs must be on PCP, a hallucinogen, to think they will find crime in the stadium. As there is none.

I wasn't being serious. The police are basically politicised through their current actions. And that's sickening to the core.