We got what we deserved

KingKirk

Are you fishing yet again its excuse after excuse.. Rangers should be running over the top of these part time outfits. When we get back to the top league I can see 4 of the current squad being involved, Wallace temps macleod and mcKay.. the rest are average at best.

not fishing mate, just some of the excuses that where threw around on here.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will Always back Ally and have faith in him to sort it. hope is fading fast tho. Today was a reminder of just how far we've got to go.

Just imagine our manager wasn't Ally,anyone else except Ally, would you be giving him your full backing?

Yes we all love Ally but he is not a great manager but blind loyalty to him won't get us back to the top

Not a knee jerk reaction to todays result, but what has AMC done during his tenure as manager to convince anyone that he has the ability to manage Rangers.

His tactics and team selections are baffling at times.

Players played out of position on numerous occassions coupled with a lack of an

alternative plan when plan A hasn't worked, negative tactics in too many games

The role he played during the first 3-4 months of administration will never be forgotten, but shouldn't be a factor when judging his ability as a manager.

Just imagine our manager wasn't Ally,anyone else except Ally, would you be giving him your full backing?

Yes we all love Ally but he is not a great manager but blind loyalty to him won't get us back to the top

Ally is good enough at our current level, However He still needs to do alot of work to be a top manager for us.. Do I think Ally will be good enough to lead us back to the top of scottish football?. on current shown no.

Tin hat on here. I thought Rangers were very comfortable today although the boy that equalised had a long time on the ball to hit a strike and that shouldn't have been the case.

My opinion is, we are ok until we get to the last third and then we are UTTER PISH. The only way I figure that that is the case is, the personnel (strikers) are not good enough. Sandaza and Shiels are ordinary and Little should be playing as the central striker with Jig beside him when he's fit. That is until we can sign some decent strikers.

That's it, end of whinge.

p.s. WATP and RTID.

p.p.s. Booing the Rangers is poor IMO. :7325: :7325: :7325:

You are not allowed to say anything bad, or you will get called a Rangers hater.

I'll say it mate, we were fuckin dire. Started off promising enough but then the arse fell out of our game. There are no acceptable excuses for us failing to beat these teams. Our overall play is poor, we don't make enough use of guys like McKay, we play Little out of position and we leave players who are clearly not "performing" on the pitch for too long. Up front, we are very weak.

A lot of arses are needing kicked, including the management.

totally shocking today.. If we play like that next week United will rip us a new one..Just why are we trying to walk the ball into net.. Our chance conversion rate has been shit all season.. Never mind the arguements about the refs and not getting decisions..We are Rangers and shouldn't need these decisions to win ANY game never mind a 3rd division game..

Get it sorted Ally or we could WILL be on the end of a sore one next week!

Trying to walk the ball in,chance conversion and refs. nothing McCoist can do about that.

Teams are that compact in their own area it is not easy to pick a player out among all they bodies, chance conversion/good goalkeeping?

Tin hat on here. I thought Rangers were very comfortable today although the boy that equalised had a long time on the ball to hit a strike and that shouldn't have been the case.

My opinion is, we are ok until we get to the last third and then we are UTTER PISH. The only way I figure that that is the case is, the personnel (strikers) are not good enough. Sandaza and Shiels are ordinary and Little should be playing as the central striker with Jig beside him when he's fit. That is until we can sign some decent strikers.

p.s. WATP and RTID.

Do you honestly believe the defence (Wallace apart) are anywhere near the standard required at a club like Rangers.

Agree with you regarding the booing, doesn't achieve anything positive imo.

What makes you think Ally can sort it?

65820_544258862259540_1345882949_n.jpg

Look at the guy in the background.

McCoist can't steer us to a home win over a bunch of fat amatuers with 1 eye on a Kebab tonight.

He already has 4-1 earlier on in the season, guys that big we should have broadened the pitch to navigate around him :rolleyes:

honest answer is performances like the last 3 home games will stop folk going and not renew ST, we are awful to watch and if im honest i dont enjoy going to the games any more, of course i still will as its what ive done all my life, but please dont anyone tell me they are enjoying this.

Trying to walk the ball in,chance conversion and refs. nothing McCoist can do about that.

Teams are that compact in their own area it is not easy to pick a player out among all they bodies, chance conversion/good goalkeeping?

Excuse excuse excuse.. Nevermind good goalkeeping, how's about poor finishing These are amateur teams. Some of our boys get a week, what they make in a year. in todays shown I don't no why

p.s. WATP and RTID.

It certainly wasn't our worst performance this season but it was still very laboured especially in the final 3rd...I agree the strikers aren't at the level we have been used to but come on mate we are playing in the 3rd division 2 of them are internationalists on big money....they should be more than good enough at this level.

Re the booing....can I ask were you at the game? Not criticising you if you weren't but although I don't like booing our own team it was so frustrating and when you are there you end up venting your frustrations differently than you would watching at home.

Today was the worst I have seen us defend recently in the games I have managed to watch.

We are totally lacking a final ball. Don't under stand how Templeton won man of the match, for all his trickery he didn't see to do much else ( except score I know!)

Also a poacher....a few occasions we were last to the second balls in the box and had no one to just fling themselves at it.

But we also hit the post twice (Black), couple of decent penelty shouts turned down - so didn't have our rub of the green on that count....

Doesn't help neither that we were facing a ten man wall at times in their box, but even still we really should be finishing these games off - in the first half an hour!

honest answer is performances like the last 3 home games will stop folk going and not renew ST, we are awful to watch and if im honest i dont enjoy going to the games any more, of course i still will as its what ive done all my life, but please dont anyone tell me they are enjoying this.

I am not enjoying it one bit.. But Charlie won't act due to us being 20points clear. will he act tho if ST drop next season.

I will get slaughtered for saying this but despite being a ST Holder I havent been to our last 2 home games due to how horrendous/boring we are.

I will happily pay my money to support the club but getting up this morning I just could not face sitting through 90 minutes of dross!

Some would boycott Rangers now? That is too far imo.

I am not enjoying it one bit.. But Charlie won't act due to us being 20points clear. will he act tho if ST drop next season.

Season ticket sales and casual sales will drop next season if this continues...the style if play and standard is so poor it will turn people away...add to that the potential that we could be playing the same teams again and prices will rise. Yet alot of posters on here will argue nothing's wrong because we are 20 points clear...would be interesting to know how many of those posters are st holders....