Super letting rip

JamieG54

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if the anger in supers voice could be heard, then just maybe this is the wake up call he has needed?

We will however have ally atleast for the foreseeable unless Charles has a change of heart or ally has enough.

One thing I will say is I've heard enough of ally bring a young manager learning the ropes, he's had more time than most to be prepared for the rangers job, and im sure he would agree.

Tlb is a young manager and his team made the knockout round in c.l.

If it's certain players who are pish with attitudes then ally has to sort it, if not the majority will call for his resignation- I hope he fixes it

Ally is a good enough guy to know when to step down and retain his honour , I think he needs next season till crimbo at least but

Can you really give him any more money to spend? Buying the wrong players can quickly squander a surplus of cash because you have to pay for them to come and probably also have to pay a lot of them to leave as well if nobody else is willing to pay them what we have :anguish:.

At the end of the day we are Rangers supporters not Ally McCoist supporters and the club has to come first

Can you really give him any more money to spend? Buying the wrong players can quickly squander a surplus of cash because you have to pay for them to come and probably also have to pay a lot of them to leave as well if nobody else is willing to pay them what we have :anguish:.

At the end of the day we are Rangers supporters not Ally McCoist supporters and the club has to come first

Hear,hear.

From the match programme today (page 6) - quotes from Ally McCoist "....I'm very hopeful we can put on a good show today and produce a good victory." Failed on both counts. Not just failed but a very poor failure. And it risks becoming a pattern. And - again - in front of more than 46,000 fans. Talking the talk is not being matched by Ally, the coaching staff or the team in walking the walk that this Rangers side is capable of even allowing that it is still a sort of new team. And we've heard flashes of the manager's anger before, then the reasons (or excuses more like it), then the warnings, then the 'must do better' messages and then sooner nowadays than later here we are again. What that tells me, including his statement after the match, is that the performance from the manager and the players is nowhere near good enough. The near full squad of players available for selection are capable of way more than they are giving back to fans.

Charles and the business management team are out their scrapping for Rangers, fighting our corner, promoting our interests, building a financial and commercial platform for the future, focussed on getting the wherewithal to equip us financially, commercially and so on to get back to the top and back to CL football. Bears are doing their bit big time - over 46000 at Ibrox today. Bears have dug deep to pay for a record number of season tickets and bought into the future of the club through the IPO and in buying tickets for games and merchandise. Two out of the three main operations of Rangers are performing brilliiantly.

We are being let down by the team on the pitch and the manager's approach to the games. Increasingly it seems that there is only one tool in the tactical toobox - a square rule and there is only one solution: draw predicable lines in front of the opposition and hope they - and we - admire the handiwork. Even if the tactical toolbox only contained a hammer and every problem was a nail it would be more effective than the stuff we are seeing. "Good show" it was not. "Good victory" it was not. There was much talk in recent months about the team needing to be more ruthless. Well if the recent games are anything to go by then a bunch of snowdrops fighting their way through the ground this snowy winter are showing more ruthlessness than those for whom pulling on a Rangers jersey should be a honour and privilege.

Charles said we be a selling club. Maybe its time to release a few in the January transfer window as at this rate of progress we'll be watching this poor level of performance for a while to come. I imagine Charles will also want to have a word in Ally's ear to the effect that his team needs to wisen up and wisen up quickly. Charles said he'd be here until he retires if he is still wanted. If he hopes to see CL football at Ibrox in that timescale then I sure do hope there is a better plan for football improvement on the park that we are seeing right now.

From the match programme today (page 6) - quotes from Ally McCoist "....I'm very hopeful we can put on a good show today and produce a good victory." Failed on both counts. Not just failed but a very poor failure. And it risks becoming a pattern. And - again - in front of more than 46,000 fans. Talking the talk is not being matched by Ally, the coaching staff or the team in walking the walk that this Rangers side is capable of even allowing that it is still a sort of new team. And we've heard flashes of the manager's anger before, then the reasons (or excuses more like it), then the warnings, then the 'must do better' messages and then sooner nowadays than later here we are again. What that tells me, including his statement after the match, is that the performance from the manager and the players is nowhere near good enough. The near full squad of players available for selection are capable of way more than they are giving back to fans.

Charles and the business management team are out their scrapping for Rangers, fighting our corner, promoting our interests, building a financial and commercial platform for the future, focussed on getting the wherewithal to equip us financially, commercially and so on to get back to the top and back to CL football. Bears are doing their bit big time - over 46000 at Ibrox today. Bears have dug deep to pay for a record number of season tickets and bought into the future of the club through the IPO and in buying tickets for games and merchandise. Two out of the three main operations of Rangers are performing brilliiantly.

We are being let down by the team on the pitch and the manager's approach to the games. Increasingly it seems that there is only one tool in the tactical toobox - a square rule and there is only one solution: draw predicable lines in front of the opposition and hope they - and we - admire the handiwork. Even if the tactical toolbox only contained a hammer and every problem was a nail it would be more effective than the stuff we are seeing. "Good show" it was not. "Good victory" it was not. There was much talk in recent months about the team needing to be more ruthless. Well if the recent games are anything to go by then a bunch of snowdrops fighting their way through the ground this snowy winter are showing more ruthlessness than those for whom pulling on a Rangers jersey should be a honour and privilege.

Charles said we be a selling club. Maybe its time to release a few in the January transfer window as at this rate of progress we'll be watching this poor level of performance for a while to come. I imagine Charles will also want to have a word in Ally's ear to the effect that his team needs to wisen up and wisen up quickly. Charles said he'd be here until he retires if he is still wanted. If he hopes to see CL football at Ibrox in that timescale then I sure do hope there is a better plan for football improvement on the park that we are seeing right now.

Bang on the money.

CG must be worrying about ST sales for next season, he can see we ain't getting value for money. Poor performance after poor performance. Ally just does not have it to be a Rangers manager. We are waiting a great opportunity to bring on young guys and develope an attacking philosophy, we need change at management level.

It was a poor performance and the fans deserve better. Ally can only take so much of the blame though. Most of the signings from ( SPL teams ) we made during the 21 days we were allowed to sign players got the approval of the Fans.

Sandaza, Black, Shiels, and Templeton were all lauded on here. With the exception of Temps, they have failed to impress so far which is bizarre because they were all stand outs for their SPL sides before coming to us.

It may be that the 3rd division is dragging these boys down, that theory should be tested when we play Dundee United next week.

I thought that we had turned a corner just before they announced the 12-12-18 and that we would again put in the last tier playing the same teams again, that could have had an effect on the moral of the players, if it happens it will be a slap in the face for them all.

Good post sergio.

Every manager in the planet has signed duds , people are quick to forget wallace and temps, we got temps for a song and I would say we got wallace for cheaper than his real worth

We will see how he does when the time comes

He also decided to re-sign Andy Little. The man everyone says should play up front, but IMO he has scored more goals from starting on the right and pushing up, We played 2 up top in the second half today and we were pretty pish.

35hme79.jpg

Two dead two to go ! (tu):sherlock:

the phrase " savaged by a dead sheep" springs to mind when i think of ally letting rip. I just struggle to take it seriously . If i struggle, i wonder what the players think.

Maybe there was bit more to some players leaving in the summer than we think- maybe some didn't fancy the management team.

The last time we played well was against Motherwell imo, since then its been fucking pathetic!

That was probably the last time we played a fast tempo from the start of the game; we now play at walking pace allowing the opposition to get organised. We have a midfielder who stops every time he gets the ball rather than make a one touch pass or go forward in one movement.I find it pathetic when the long high ball is played for Sandaza to flick on but no one is fr enough forward for the flick on; laziness or just little idea of what they should be doing?