Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

I presume you watch a lot of these leagues? What teams do you reckon he would add to in those leagues?

Why are so many people on these threads so tactically astute?

Why do so many people struggle to say anything positive about Rangers?

U need a reality check mate.

He is not a great striker. He is a good enough for our current situation and thats about it.

People like Perry, Hegarty etc wudnt be near s Rangers squad under usual circumstances.

Sorry I'm not an.ultra positive uber-fan like urself.

I'm a realist.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baffled by this thread tbh. I couldn't give a f**k if players we have now are good enough to play in the Champions League or not. All I care about, is if they can do the job they are required to do at this moment in time, and can they do that job with a bit of pride and commitment for the shirt they are wearing. Andy little is doing both just fine at the moment. Lets have this discussion again if his goals dry up or he is still in the team when we are playing at a high level.

U need a reality check mate.

He is not a great striker. He is a good enough for our current situation and thats about it.

People like Perry, Hegarty etc wudnt be near s Rangers squad under usual circumstances.

Sorry I'm not an.ultra positive uber-fan like urself.

I'm a realist.

Why do i need a reality check?

i simply asked you, given your vast knowledge of the English lower leagues who he can do a turn for?

uber-fan? Based on what?

Baffled by this thread tbh. I couldn't give a f**k if players we have now are good enough to play in the Champions League or not. All I care about, is if they can do the job they are required to do at this moment in time, and can they do that job with a bit of pride and commitment for the shirt they are wearing. Andy little is doing both just fine at the moment. Lets have this discussion again if his goals dry up or he is still in the team when we are playing at a high level.

Exactly its a needless attack on the player.

Utter pish, been needing dropped for weeks and weeks. If Naismith was still here or we had a decent right winger he would be a benchwarmer, as for folk saying he's better than Sandaza... Form is temporary, the big man will come good. Little's not going to improve much more imo, and before anybody says he's only in his early 20's i'm well aware of this... Just my opinion.

Il be honest in that I haven't fully made my mind up on little yet...he works very hard and has a good knack of getting into the right positions to score. I do think he looks quite clumsy at times and his touch needs work.

As I said at the start of this thread I think he needs a run through the middle. I know why ally plays him right but without a natural right back behinds him his deficiencies are shown up.

Certainly wouldn't right him off as he has shown a lot more than some of the others this season.

Utter pish, been needing dropped for weeks and weeks. If Naismith was still here or we had a decent right winger he would be a benchwarmer, as for folk saying he's better than Sandaza... Form is temporary, the big man will come good. Little's not going to improve much more imo, and before anybody says he's only in his early 20's i'm well aware of this... Just my opinion.

If Naismith was still here he wouldn't be a fucking little wanker of a traitor.

He'd also be vastly overpaid for a third division player, AND injured for half the season after a crunching tackle from a spark.

The OP is fucking at it.

No I'm not, sorry to disappoint!

I stated why Andy Little is a terrible football player. No skill, no technique, can't do the basics, can't trap or control a ball, very clumsy with the ball at his feet... the list is endless and just because he's a Rangers player doesn't mean I'm going to overlook those facts and say...

"OP is at it. Andy Little is a pure great wee player so he is. Ulster my Ulster, No Surrender!"

Bollocks. I state categorically here and now that Andy Little is a terrible football player. Anyone who disagrees with me should have better reasons than those posted on this thread to date but I've a feeling we'll be seeing more blind loyalty shown to the boy.

Given recent performances, I really struggle with the concept of singling out one player as a weakness.

There appears to me an issue with group attitude within the teams that have been taking the pitch.

At times a lack of urgency, at times a lack of any one wishing to take responsibility, at times a crisis of confidence. We can argue all day about one player. But I think we need the squad as a whole to step up to the mark.

The difficulty for us as fans is how do we help the Team make that step up, when at times it is very frustrating to watch.

All our players have the potential to deliver in Div 3, I would like to see the squad deliver as a whole. In the meantime I wish all our players the very best in the Dundee U game.

"OP is at it. Andy Little is a pure great wee player so he is. Ulster my Ulster, No Surrender!"

Bollocks. I state categorically here and now that Andy Little is a terrible football player. Anyone who disagrees with me should have better reasons than those posted on this thread to date but I've a feeling we'll be seeing more blind loyalty shown to the boy.

You're fucking at it.

A doubt he would be at rangers if it wasn't for the circumstances but he struggled to get a game for port vale and wasn't even that good of a player at under 19 level very lucky player indeed

I really don't get why people keep saying that, most of our players wouldn't be here or playing regularly if it wasn't for the circumstance but only a couple seem to get picked on for it. We are where we are and you get what you pay for.

If Naismith was still here he wouldn't be a fucking little wanker of a traitor.

He'd also be vastly overpaid for a third division player, AND injured for half the season after a crunching tackle from a spark.

Simply put, Naw.

Aye he's a scumbag turncoat... that doesn't make him any less of a player. You're not going to tell me that you'd prefer Little to Naismith? Seriously?

i simply asked you, given your vast knowledge of the English lower leagues who he can do a turn for?

uber-fan? Based on what?

He would do well for any Conference/league 2 team. He is about that level.

Nothing against him.

He is good enough for our current situation and I don't know why he is being singled out as there are far worse players in the squad. Ie Hegarty and Perry.

Conference/league 2 teams are at a similar level to the likes of Dundee or Ross County so its not a huge putdown.

He is good enough for now and he will score goals if we play him up front as he has proven.

But he is useless out wide.

uber-fan? Based on what?

And I said you needed a reality check as it seems you to think he is a top striker capable of playing in the Prem by the look of your disgust at my last post.