Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

Is the OP a Bear?

No, I am a dirty Tim.

What the fuck do you think? Do you think I cut short my Saturday nights at midnight to come home from the pub to pay my $9.99 to watch Rangers because I'm a tim? Or awake at 3.45am before work to watch Rangers when we had a midweek European game?

Do you think I paid 850 quid for my UEFA Cup Final ticket because I'm a tim?

Fuck off with your shitey assumptions.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I am a dirty Tim.

What the fuck do you think? Do you think I cut short my Saturday nights at midnight to come home from the pub to pay my $9.99 to watch Rangers because I'm a tim? Or awake at 3.45am before work to watch Rangers when we had a midweek European game?

Do you think I paid 850 quid for my UEFA Cup Final ticket because I'm a tim?

Fuck off with your shitey assumptions.

No. I am just shocked at how you under rate Andy Little. You should buy glasses.

Andy little is an average player who is definitely not a right mid! If played he should be partnered up front with either Kyle or jig! When we get back to the SPL or England (haha) I think he will be no more than a novo bit part player!

McKay and McLeod will be the only to youths who will aspire to greater things

No. I am just shocked at how you under rate Andy Little. You should buy glasses.

Glasses?

Well, let's spin it this way then. What qualities does Little have that make him (or give him the promise to be) a decent footballer?

From where I am sitting he's is simply awful at the elementaries of the game... trapping the ball, passing... reading the game, moving into space... he doesn't have one redeeming feature.

So, explain exactly what your 20/20 eyes see and explain what makes Andy Little a good football player.

Also Boyd was a piss poor footballer with less natural ability than Little BUT he scored goals and plenty of them so who is to say Andy cannot be this for us?

You don't have to be Zidane to shine in Scotland, he has pace, can score goals and has a good engine on him...he will also improve.

Also Boyd was a piss poor footballer with less natural ability than Little BUT he scored goals and plenty of them so who is to say Andy cannot be this for us?

You don't have to be Zidane to shine in Scotland, he has pace, can score goals and has a good engine on him...he will also improve.

I could care less about Boyd. This thread is about Andy Little. And Andy Little is absolutely torture. He'd have to pay to get back in if we were playing higher the leagues.

That's like saying the boy who scored that goal yesterday is a good player because he scored one great goal.

Andy Little is pure and utter pish. So pish in fact, I think he'd struggle to find a club if we let him go.

And Sandancer isn't (Pish), Little played in right postion will do a job

To add my tuppence worth, this season I've watched andy score a hat trick on two occasions at ibrox.

Both times he has been just about the worst player on the pitch, he reminds me so much of his manager.

He'll do for me.

but ffs ally get him up front and away from the right wing

Where on earth are these suggestions that Little is being played out of position coming from?

If played through the middle, it is not a given that he will score "a bucket load of goals". Anyone who seen, to name just two games as examples, Clyde at Broadwood and Annan at Ibrox, will know that it's simply not the case.

I have a huge issue with people comparing him to McCoist and Boyd because these McCoist did it across the board and Boyd did it in the top flight where he is the record goalscorer. Little has done it against part-time shite.

He's being played out wide because he's an athlete who can run, run and run. Technically, he's poor and considering the standard of opposition, he can't pass a defender. In front of goal, he's wasteful and ten goals or not, McCoist or Boyd would be well into treble figures in this division.

I know that I'm being brutally honest and it's not very encouraging, but we're in the fucking Third Division, so let's put the cards on the table and be honest with ourselves for a second.

You can't argue with the goals he has scored, predominantly from the right however without an attacking right back behind him his contribution out wide is negated...he doesn't offer enough width. I would like him to get a run up top with McKay and Templeton supplying the ammunition from the wings.

Playing him wide right actually weakens the team in my view. Game after game it is the same story - he has no pace against even 3rd div defenders and there is absolutely zero attacking threat from the right hand side of the pitch. It is so obvious that I really cannot see why the manager is persisting with this. When he lines up with Little wide right I now just switch off to any notion that we will see inventive pacy attacking variety from that side. It just does not happen and I've seen enough now to be more than convinced it will never happen when he is played there. If he really is a central striker then why, oh why is he not given a run out on to prove his worth in that role? Are we really so short of options that the only place he can be ill-fitted into a starting 11 is wide right or so wealthy with striking options that he is not trusted to play a more central striking role? It's not the player's fault if playing wide right is not his natural game or that he does not have the pace or skill to play there. I guess he's being asked to play there for a reason but whatever the reason is it has become more than a mystery to me.

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

Whats up , No priest meat for you to eat tonight . Fuck all wrong with andy little .

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

Whats up , No priest meat for you to eat tonight . Fuck all wrong with andy little .

That's like saying the boy who scored that goal yesterday is a good player because he scored one great goal.

Andy Little is pure and utter pish. So pish in fact, I think he'd struggle to find a club if we let him go.

There's a smell of bheast here , why are people responding to this cunt