Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the UEFA Cup final, I've seen us at the Nou Camp, haven't missed an Old Firm game in seven years and went to thirty out of thirty-eight league games last season.

I've missed one game this season and if you want to question my loyalties, you can fuck off.

Did you get on the players backs in all of those games?

We are there to support the team, not get on players backs and made them shit scared of trying anything.

Played out of position. I think Little is a good player when played up front. Blame the manager...not the first time we have seen good players playing utter shite under his tactics. Two of our best players Davis and Jelavic are good examples from last season.

I think everyone understands opinion this is worded in such a way as to suggest its not a Rangers supporters opinion.

I disagree.

The OP isn't the only person I've read/spoke to who is baffled that Andy Little gets so much game time, and I've heard a lot worse than that.

I personally don't think he's that bad, but I'd say he's a First Division player at best unless someone refines his game.

I disagree.

The OP isn't the only person I've read/spoke to who is baffled that Andy Little gets so much game time, and I've heard a lot worse than that.

I personally don't think he's that bad, but I'd say he's a First Division player at best unless someone refines his game.

You can disagree forums are for that, but you can see by the posts in the thread that others think its over the top.

I don't get the hate for Andy tbh.

He scores goals and gives his all, we know he probably wouldnt be here if we were not in Div3 but he is and has done ok so far.

Some Rangers fans aren't happy unless they have a scapegoat, a player they can truly hate, the venom never ceases to amaze me.

Ian Ferguson

Richard Gough

Alan McLaren

Craig Moore

Some of the best have suffered the abuse.

For some others its the manager ;)

hmm totally disagree with the OPs assessment here. Andy is a recognised international Footballer. How can he be utter garbage, utter pish? Show some respect for our players please?

ok... to the argument of playing him on the right or thru the middle. That is Ally's decision -- and he must have a reason to have Andy in a more supporting role>

I rate Andy. Will be an important player for us in the years to come (tu)

In honesty he is a Conference 2 striker.

However if we play him through the middle he will score a decent amount of goals in the SFL leagues.

I presume you watch a lot of these leagues? What teams do you reckon he would add to in those leagues?

Why are so many people on these threads so tactically astute?

Why do so many people struggle to say anything positive about Rangers?