Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

And I said you needed a reality check as it seems you to think he is a top striker capable of playing in the Prem by the look of your disgust at my last post.

I never mentioned Andy, you mentioned the English lower leagues.

So again i ask you, you fountain of English lower league knowledge, which club in these leagues do you think he could do a turn for?

As for playing in the 'prem' , i doubt any team in the bottom half after the split would not want him . in my opinion, of course.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So again i ask you, you fountain of English lower league knowledge, which club in these leagues do you think he could do a turn for?

As for playing in the 'prem' , i doubt any team in the bottom half after the split would not want him . in my opinion, of course.

You are an absolute rocket of a man.

What is it you want me to say ?

Name teams ? I said any in those leagues.

What is it you are disagreeing with here ?

English Prem.

You are an absolute rocket of a man.

What is it you want me to say ?

Name teams ? I said any in those leagues.

What is it you are disagreeing with here ?

You made a statement then didn't back it up you can see the posters point. :box:

No I'm not, sorry to disappoint!

I stated why Andy Little is a terrible football player. No skill, no technique, can't do the basics, can't trap or control a ball, very clumsy with the ball at his feet... the list is endless and just because he's a Rangers player doesn't mean I'm going to overlook those facts and say...

"OP is at it. Andy Little is a pure great wee player so he is. Ulster my Ulster, No Surrender!"

Bollocks. I state categorically here and now that Andy Little is a terrible football player. Anyone who disagrees with me should have better reasons than those posted on this thread to date but I've a feeling we'll be seeing more blind loyalty shown to the boy.

So what do you want us to do? Boo Andy at every game? Not celebrate when he scores coz you say hes shite? What is the point of a thread to slag of one of our players and our second top scorer for no reason, supporting a team means supporting the teams players and Andy has done nothing wrong to deserve such a thread!

Bottom line for me is, he is scoring goals, and is more than good enough for the leagues we are going to be in for the next couple of years.

Not sure if he will make it when we get back to the top, but really does it matter? We need him NOW for the league we are playing in, him not being good enough for the SPL is a moot point until we are in the SPL.

Bottom line for me is, he is scoring goals, and is more than good enough for the leagues we are going to be in for the next couple of years.

Not sure if he will make it when we get back to the top, but really does it matter? We need him NOW for the league we are playing in, him not being good enough for the SPL is a moot point until we are in the SPL.

He did score a few after admin last season and i hope that having alot of first team games for us between now and when we are back there will help him. Andy suffered massively with injurys early in his carear and this season is his first real first team season which some,people like the op forget or choose to ignore.

He did score a few after admin last season and i hope that having alot of first team games for us between now and when we are back there will help him. Andy suffered massively with injurys early in his carear and this season is his first real first team season which some,people like the op forget or choose to ignore.

(tu) time will tell if he will be good enough as we move up, but he is good enough now for where we are, that can NOT be argued.

Little is a good player.. Knows where the back of the net is. Scoring goals has nothing to do with the league you play in.... A 30 yard screamer.. is just that. Hence the stupid UEFA point scoring rule that was introduced after Super won the golden boot.. Give Andy a break here? Good player. (tu)

I haven't seen much from Little that suggests he is going to be a stalwart for years to come. However I dont think he is being played in his best position at the moment

My feeling is that as we move up the divisions I think he may be one of many of our current players who will quietly fall by the wayside as the standard of our signings improve.

I would like to be proved wrong on this however, as this boy has stuck with us when many with more talent disappeared and surely deserves our support while he tries to find his way in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

This is mad, He is class and is running riot in this division... i think it would be unfair to say he is a bad player he hasn't really had a chance to prove himself in the SPL yet. When we get back up to the top I would like to see if how he gets on (if he is still with us)

Was at the game so not seen any highlights or replay but I thought he finished the first goal very well and his touch to skin the defender for his second was impressive.

Seems to be a confident young lad with ability and he is happy to put a shift in, no matter the position or opposition. He will do for me.

Another 2 goals yesterday.

He is fair piling them up for a shit player, eh? The O.P. will ignore that though and continue to berate Little even though he is scoring a lot more because he is playing in his natural position. He wants a team full of Messi's for Division 3.

Andy Little is doing great HOWEVER when we get back to the top division we will need a Prso, Jelavic or say a McCoist if we are to win the SPL again. IMHO Andy Little will never be any of the above. For me players like Little, Black, Hutton, Hegarty etc etc highlight the major rebuilding AND investment that will be required 2-3 years from now. I sincerely hope Mr Green has a serious war chest at that point.

Was at the game so not seen any highlights or replay but I thought he finished the first goal very well and his touch to skin the defender for his second was impressive.

Seems to be a confident young lad with ability and he is happy to put a shift in, no matter the position or opposition. He will do for me.

Aye, me too, and I think he'll do a job in SPL (or whatever it will be by then???) given the chance! At least he's now playing central where he can do the most damage to other teams.

What a lot of pish said about one of the few players that showed any loyalty in Summer .The guy has not let us down yet and he works his socks off .Some of you idiots dissing him are needing to wake up.He may not be a Jelavic but for me he is deserving of his place in the team every time .