Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

What a lot of pish said about one of the few players that showed any loyalty in Summer .The guy has not let us down yet and he works his socks off .Some of you idiots dissing him are needing to wake up.He may not be a Jelavic but for me he is deserving of his place in the team every time .

And one of the very few who return in afternoons for extra training

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lot of pish said about one of the few players that showed any loyalty in Summer .The guy has not let us down yet and he works his socks off .Some of you idiots dissing him are needing to wake up.He may not be a Jelavic but for me he is deserving of his place in the team every time .

The "loyalty" thing doesn't even come into it mate its factually incorrect...he is clearly not garbage! His goal scoring record is good (even taking account of the level we are at)....he has great energy and work rate. He was pretty poor on Saturday but scored two different but excellent goals...garbage players can't do that! Yes he may not be top class but he is easily capable of playing in the SPL and certainly leading our line in the lower leagues!

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

soooooooo???

The "loyalty" thing doesn't even come into it mate its factually incorrect...he is clearly not garbage! His goal scoring record is good (even taking account of the level we are at)....he has great energy and work rate. He was pretty poor on Saturday but scored two different but excellent goals...garbage players can't do that! Yes he may not be top class but he is easily capable of playing in the SPL and certainly leading our line in the lower leagues!

Some of us like loyalty.

I've met Andy mate and I'll stick to my last post and it's does make a difference .He showed loyalty where others never .Also being at the game I did think Temps and Little were decent .We must be better off than I thought when i see posts elsewhere slagging off two players that both score four superb goals between them

I've met Andy mate and I'll stick to my last post and it's does make a difference .He showed loyalty where others never .Also being at the game I did think Temps and Little were decent .We must be better off than I thought when i see posts elsewhere slagging off two players that both score four superb goals between them

My point is that regardless of weather or not he was "loyal" doesn't matter in relation to his ability...that factor shouldn't be needed as a defence of him because as a striker he is certainly not "garbage"...

Not only has he scored a fair amount of goals, his finishing has been very good indeed at times.

He's been loyal and done the job. One of the last players I'd be criticising.

Facially and in terms of facial expression, he looks a bit like Boyd.

Not only has he scored a fair amount of goals, his finishing has been very good indeed at times.

He's been loyal and done the job. One of the last players I'd be criticising.

Facially and in terms of facial exp<b></b>ression, he looks a bit like Boyd.

I think he needs a haircut, it might have been my poor stream, but he was starting to look like Seb Faure's wee brother.

Now that's some criticism. :D

I think he's an ok player for us in div 3 but other than that he's never going to be playing for us when we're back at the top

As a 1st team regular I agree, but is there any reason why with 3 years of 1st team football for us he cant be a squad player for us in the SPL and make a decent contribution?

It seems like if a player isn't top quality or going to be a super star then fans just cast them aside.