Ross Perry and his "injury"

korealoyal

Why is it anytime any bear goes against the grain of popular thought they suddenly become a rabid tim. Jeesus wept we were fuckin awful the other night and many of that rangers team need to take a long hard look at themselves. Ps just for the record I will support any man that pulls on the blue jersey but IMO perry ain't a player but while he pulls on the blue shirt I'll support him.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the rumours of him, Black, Perry and big Bartley back up from Swansea all getting shit-faced in town on Saturday are true.

Fucking disgusting, what an absolute fanny.

There were photos kicking about on twitter.

Fanny indeed.

That was my initial thought as well. He knew he was having a nightmare and couldn't cope. Wouldn't like to think that a Ger's player would just give in like that but I'd have to say it certainly looked that way.

Bring back Davie Weir!!!!

read the thread, many won't consider nothing else other than he faked an injury and out on the piss.

Unsurprisingly i commented after reading the thread. How do you know what most would consider, if their was a likely, obvious alternative suggestion then maybe they would but as i said the majority are speculating, rather than stating as fact.

Unsurprisingly i commented after reading the thread. How do you know what most would consider, if their was a likely, obvious alternative suggestion then maybe they would but as i said the majority are speculating, rather than stating as fact.

posters history, past abuses and refusal to give any credence to ally ever

Disapointed if the tales of them going clubbing after the game are true. You only have to have a quick look on some of the players twitter pages to see what overpaid, imature twats they are at times. "Billy Big Time" attitudes with fuck all to back to it up apart from a big wage. I despair

I play amateur on Sundays out here and if we get beat I'm straight up the road, showered and fucking pissed off for the rest of the week! The last thing I'm thinking about is a night out! If that's true they should be shown the door and told to away and try to find a club where there "talents" would be more appreciated.

Good thinking..............we've got two players who are head and shoulders above the rest of the dross that masquerade as Gers players and you want to kick one of them out because he goes out for a beer????