Ross Perry and his "injury"

korealoyal

Have we heard what happened to him?

I hate to say but when I was watching the game a wee part of me was thinking "He's faking this just to get himself aff the park" because he was (as usual) having a nightmare!

He is a big, neigh, MASSIVE shitebag and you can see that from his fear of heading a football so this wouldn't surprise me!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a scummy Tim cunt and I don't give a shit if I'm wrong as you certainly act it.

Is that right? Haha, I love your candidness!

I'm a tim because I think Perry was at it and just wanted off the park? What happened to him? How long is he out for?

Is that right? Haha, I love your candidness!

I'm a tim because I think Perry was at it and just wanted off the park? What happened to him? How long is he out for?

yes your scum, your posts say so. If your no happy with my summation report me.

yes your scum, your posts say so. If your no happy with my summation report me.

Report you to who? If you think I'm a "dirty scummy tim cunt" or whatever that's fine... you've obviously got a few issues upstairs to deal with! But report you... do you mean I should call the police? FOCUS? Or just get all upset and demand the Admin on here deal with you? ;)

Reekin'

Your patter is reekin'!

I'm not here to prove to anyone I'm a bluenose. I just want to share my opinions and my opinion is Perry was at it with his injury. I also believe he's a shitebag and should never play Central Defence for us again. If that makes me a tim then so be it.

Edit to add: If you think faking an injury to get off the park when you're having a howler is unheard of, you perhaps haven't played football at any decent level.

Have no idea if the OP is on a fishing expedition from kiddyfiddle street or not but for what its worth I am 100% certain he chucked it yesterday.

He was having a nightmare as he has all season (note for some....last ditch slide tackles in SFL3 does not = good defender, especially when you have to perform them to mask you own deficiencies) and his body language/face after their second said it all to me. Also another poster has claimed he was out in Sugarcube last night....says it all about his "injury" and attitude to me...disgrace.

Your patter is reekin'!

I'm not here to prove to anyone I'm a bluenose. I just want to share my opinions and my opinion is Perry was at it with his injury. I also believe he's a shitebag and should never play Central Defence for us again. If that makes me a tim then so be it.

Your opinion is invalid, Declan.

Have no idea if the OP is on a fishing expedition from kiddyfiddle street or not but for what its worth I am 100% certain he chucked it yesterday.

He was having a nightmare as he has all season (note for some....last ditch slide tackles in SFL3 does not = good defender, especially when you have to perform them to mask you own deficiencies) and his body language/face after their second said it all to me. Also another poster has claimed he was out in Sugarcube last night....says it all about his "injury" and attitude to me...disgrace.

Believe you me I'm being 100% serious. I'll take the name calling and put it down to people being so wound up they fail to even contemplate something like this happening.

He was having a nightmare, looked like a broken man and to me looked like he just wanted off that park as quickly as possible.

This is fuckin dire!

Doubt his football ability but not the boys heart. This place is disgusting at times.

Have you not noticed the number of times he has either allowed the striker a free header or has went in half arsed? He is scared of getting hurt and anyone who plays football will agree with me. The United forwards were having a field day with him yesterday.

I think so too ,In the pub watching the match and I said to the guys he's chucking it cause he's having a nightmare ..After seeing his face coming off Im certain he wanted off sharpish.Very poor attitude and piss poor player IMO

Have you not noticed the number of times he has either allowed the striker a free header or has went in half arsed? He is scared of getting hurt and anyone who plays football will agree with me. The United forwards were having a field day with him yesterday.

Shouldn't you be filling your bladder in preparation for pishing all over the seats at Stark's Park this afternoon?

I think so too ,In the pub watching the match and I said to the guys he's chucking it cause he's having a nightmare ..After seeing his face coming off Im certain he wanted off sharpish.Very poor attitude and piss poor player IMO

You're a dirty timmy slimey smelly cunt. ;)

Shouldn't you be filling your bladder in preparation for pishing all over the seats at Stark's Park this afternoon?

Tell you what, if you've got skype PM me your name and I'll give you a bell and a tour of my Rangers room. Then you can just accuse me of being a dick, wanker, mongo or whatever... but at least you'll not think I'm a tim!

Tell you what, if you've got skype PM me your name and I'll give you a bell and a tour of my Rangers room. Then you can just accuse me of being a dick, wanker, mongo or whatever... but at least you'll not think I'm a tim!

Is this how you lot groom them over at Kerryfail Street?

Dirty bastards.

Scared of getting hurt? The boy broke his nose and played the next week.

You gonna get your vagina out on cam?