To The Scabs Who Went to The Game

minstral

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please do we need another thread on this? They let us and the club down big time but we dont need 50 threads all telling us that. Plus BluePeter will probably lock it down, hes on a mission :pipe:

:shifty:

So long as we're not looking to name and shame anyone who went, carry on :)

This is bullshit.

I dont support fans for going but i certainly wont shout someone down for supporting our team and ultimately donating to a worthy cause via our charity donation. this divide has to end if we are to move forward.

They weren't supporting the team, the club did not want fans there.

They weren't supporting the team, the club did not want fans there.

c'mon mate u know they were supporting the team, the club backed the decision of the "majority" of our fans. We are not all the same and its their choice to attend, as it should be. I dont support them but i certainly wont shoot them down for supporting our team, they are braver than most to attend that game

Why because you don't have a legitimate argument to hit me back with?

Normally thats sort of your style though isnt it, you make a smart arse comment about a post, then when someone comes back with a legitimate arguement your nowhere to be seen. See the reply to my post yesterday.

The scabs that went yesterday betrayed generations of Rangers fans. In my younger days we looked after each other, and helped any bear in trouble. Now some of them would grass you and get you jailed for singing songs. The let other clubs try to kill us and steal our titles, yet they still give them money. All our absent bears will be spinning in their graves by the conduct of the scabs who have betrayed our support.

Well said minst these people these glory hunters made an arse of us ! :sherlock:

The scabs that went yesterday betrayed generations of Rangers fans. In my younger days we looked after each other, and helped any bear in trouble. Now some of them would grass you and get you jailed for singing songs. The let other clubs try to kill us and steal our titles, yet they still give them money. All our absent bears will be spinning in their graves by the conduct of the scabs who have betrayed our support.

Totally agree, the club asked them do to something, a direct instruction, and they decided to completely ignore it. Shameful.

"All together now....."? Selfish, shameful, and disrespectful.

If ever there was proof 'fan ownership' will never happen this is it.

Our whole club behind an idea and still it couldn't be fully followed.

Right on the head, bang on. The whole club asks the fans to do something and some just ignore it. Totally ignore it.

Right on the head, bang on. The whole club asks the fans to do something and some just ignore it. Totally ignore it.

I know what you mean I was disgusted by that rendition of the billy boys at Hampden the other week there. If only everyone would listen to the club.

I know what you mean I was disgusted by that rendition of the billy boys at Hampden the other week there. If only everyone would listen to the club.

Seriously, you are on the wrong forum. You're now reduced to trolling and picking fights with Bears. Pathetic.

Go on, give us a smiley.

Seriously, you are on the wrong forum. You're now reduced to trolling and picking fights with Bears. Pathetic.

Go on, give us a smiley.

You can't have it all your own way ffs. If the clubs tells us to do something we should back it....that's what you and everyone else are saying?

For the record, I joined in proudly because I'm my own man and not a fucken sheep.

c'mon mate u know they were supporting the team, the club backed the decision of the "majority" of our fans. We are not all the same and its their choice to attend, as it should be. I dont support them but i certainly wont shoot them down for supporting our team, they are braver than most to attend that game

Nah, they just couldn't, for once, turn down the chance of a piss up and getting away from the other half.

The club's wishes were clear so it's false to claim it was in the name of support.

You can't have it all your own way ffs. If the clubs tells us to do something we should back it....that's what you and everyone else are saying?

For the record, I joined in proudly because I'm my own man and not a fucken sheep.

Oh dear.

the worst part for me was that those who went to the game, showed the lack of power we have as a support.

An empty stand at Tannadice would have sent a clear message of our ability to hit our enemies in the pocket, to empty SPL stadiums across the country, not to mention our ability to collectively boycott sponsors, TV, etc.

Those who broke the picket line yesterday has shown our support, is in fact, incapable of our threatened boycotts. We are powerless as a support.

I called these people who went yesterday glory hunters elsewhere but I've came to the conclusion they are just thick fuckers who we don't need, they care nothing about our situation and believe you me there's a lot of water to go under the bridge before it is over. These clowns just like the wee day out with a few bottles of 20-20 maddog and then want to boast how they were there ! They make me fuckin puke ! :sherlock:

And that was backed by the vast majority of fans, infact it vanished almost completely from ibrox overnight. There has been the odd slip up, but l think in general the club united on that one. it may well be the time to revisit that stance, but thats a different debate entirely.

Had the fans just continued to belt it out, regardless of the clubs wishes, then there would have been a clear divide between club and fans. Similar to the divide shown by 300odd yesterday, thats a clear divide.

But why let facts get in the way.

See some of those who went are saying "its because the money went to charity. Obvious bullshit.

Others are saying "it was to support the team on the park". It was plain the club and team did not want you there, so more bullshit.

The cameras would have been focussed on those empty spaces getting our message across nationwide, and the result would soon have been forgotten, leaving the images of the empty spaces to show a clear message.

We missed a huge opportunity to show an example of our strength and unity as a club and supporters. Every one who ignored the clubs advice let the club down very badly.