To The Scabs Who Went to The Game

minstral

I agree, some of our own have been treating the support as badly as others have.......RB is one of them.

He now has the same credibility as odious creep.

Can we move on now?

What an absolute load of bollocks. Lets keep in mind here that the guys 'crime' was supporting our team.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need to move on, as a support... We are now in danger of tearing ourselves apart for the whole of the country to see.

The fans who attended were in the wrong, yes I concur, but what can be done about it now that doesn't resort to an out-and-out witch-hunt?

It really needs to stop. We need to move on. We are now treating our own as badly as others have been treating us.

It's a small enough minority to not create too much division.

The traitors need to live with their own conscience..

Perhaps if they apologised for letting the side down it would be easier to forgive and forget

Where do we want this? A public apology while in the stocks at the Mercat Square? Do we really need to seek out every fan that attended and make them bow before the rest of us?

This is getting ridiculous now. There is NO alternative. Either we keep this in-fighting going and tear ourselves apart from within and forever have issues with guys who have stood with us through the worst period in our history, or we can move on... Together. As one.

I know which option our detractors would fear most.

Where do we want this? A public apology while in the stocks at the Mercat Square? Do we really need to seek out every fan that attended and make them bow before the rest of us?

This is getting ridiculous now. There is NO alternative. Either we keep this in-fighting going and tear ourselves apart from within and forever have issues with guys who have stood with us through the worst period in our history, or we can move on... Together. As one.

As a support we'll never move together as one. The dimwits who went to Tannadump proved this. :(

I know which option our detractors would fear most.

totally with you on that mate

This is so not right calling supporters Scabs. Grow up.....How are we going to progress. Do you know why these guys were there. Bet you dont.

Every time you post on this topic, you tell Bears to "grow up".

Don't you know any other phrases?

This is so not right calling supporters Scabs. Grow up.....How are we going to progress. Do you know why these guys were there. Bet you dont.

You're a self-righteous tit.

Every single post you tell fans to "grow up".

Maybe you should look to your phrase book and turn the page over.

So, do YOU know "why they were there"? Bet you dont.

Has anybody the right to tell anybody how they should act or react to a statement.If someone told you you cant go to a game because im tellying you.And that same person was doing the exact opposite . Its not fair,. However its not my point. Nobody should call a bear a scab.End off

You're a self-righteous tit.

Every single post you tell fans to "grow up".

Maybe you should look to your phrase book and turn the page over.

So, do YOU know "why they were there"? Bet you dont.

Idont Jack. But id never thought id see the day when fans were called scabs

Idont Jack. But id never thought id see the day when fans were called scabs

Stu its a football forum. You know, working class men & women. Its a passionate game & passions run high.

I called our papish ghuests a "name" the other day and you told me "You have no right to call anyone that. Grow up".

Maybe you're not suited to a football forum. You're holier than thou attitude is getting annoying.

Only my opinion though & I'm not arguing with you, merely pointing out what I think.

Stu its a football forum. You know, working class men & women. Its a passionate game & passions run high.

I called our papish ghuests a "name" the other day and you told me "You have no right to call anyone that. Grow up".

Maybe you're not suited to a football forum. You're holier than thou attitude is getting annoying.

Only my opinion though & I'm not arguing with you, merely pointing out what I think.

Understand Jack . The thing is you see a things from not being in the nitty gritty of the Scottish way of thinking for many a year and see things from a diff viewpoint.. I wish i was there to fight the good fight that yous guys are doing but alas i cant. But its so much diff mate over here when you can sit with opp supporter and have a beer during the game.So forgive me if i think a wee bit diff .Its good mate nobody talks about them and you can whistle the sash all day.On a side note i was working today in a hotel in Melbourne . And Kenny Millars Aunty was the cleaning lady.So got talking to her and said there was a post about 6 weeks ago about Kenny. So i just said some people think he;s a celtic man.She just says you better not say that to my brother.True Blue IS THE MILLAR FAMILY.

Understand Jack . The thing is you see a things from not being in the nitty gritty of the Scottish way of thinking for many a year and see things from a diff viewpoint.. I wish i was there to fight the good fight that yous guys are doing but alas i cant. But its so much diff mate over here when you can sit with opp supporter and have a beer during the game.So forgive me if i think a wee bit diff .Its good mate nobody talks about them and you can whistle the sash all day.On a side note i was working today in a hotel in Melbourne . And Kenny Millars Aunty was the cleaning lady.So got talking to her and said there was a post about 6 weeks ago about Kenny. So i just said some people think he;s a celtic man.She just says you better not say that to my brother.True Blue IS THE MILLAR FAMILY.

This Kenny Millar of whom you speak is he related to Kenny Miller who once played for Rangers??? Just asking like