Now you hear keevins for what he is . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He who it has been alleged was in serious financial problems a number of years ago, has to try and get back into favour with the roman catholic irish team of Glasgow.........not my words but theirs..............never will I forget him and that snivelling little cunt mccarra doing their wee jig when away covering a Rangers game in Europe when they heard the immigrants won.

The fucker dresses like a tramp he used to wear a bottle green jacket with sleeves far too long.

I was under the impression we had paid all outstanding debts??

Green said we settled with all spl clubs.

AFAIK we have paid all our footballing debts, even the ones where the SPL money should have been used to pay it.

But lets not let facts get in the way of a good story.

He is utter scum and if I could stomach listening to that show I would phone it and ask why he felt the need to bring Celtic into that question and try to belittle us in comparison when there was no mention of Celtic at any point...absolute joke!

He who it has been alleged was in serious financial problems a number of years ago, has to try and get back into favour with the roman catholic irish team of Glasgow.........not my words but theirs..............never will I forget him and that snivelling little cunt mccarra doing their wee jig when away covering a Rangers game in Europe when they heard the immigrants won.

The fucker dresses like a tramp he used to wear a bottle green jacket with sleeves far too long.

Sounds as though a right wee Rangers hatefest will develop here, Traynors 2nd part of the interview coming up, not in the studio bit of a bummer that ! :sherlock:

Right now he is telling everyone that Rangers "ran away" from it's debt.

Not a word about Motherwell, Dundee (twice), Queens park all using a cva to run away from debts.

Nor a word about the £250,000 Hearts had written off by hmrc, nor the millions spl clubs owe.

Its only Rangers who run away from debts????

What that cunt saying now? The last time i heard from this cretin he moaning about the music that gets played at Ibrox and the troops etc..

He said twice in about 1 minute in reply to Traynor's comment that we are the biggest club in the country that septic were still in the CL ... looks like Jim knows how to wind up his old officeboy :pipe:

The ex-radio septic guy that chairs it is saying that the Rangers supporters are annoyed at CG for going when we couldn't ... there you go if you haven't got any mud to throw at us just start making things up :rolleyes:

Some idiots on here were making that excuse the one that were going anyway. But that is fuck all compared to how many never went.