Now you hear keevins for what he is . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a word about Motherwell, Dundee (twice), Queens park all using a cva to run away from debts.

Nor a word about the £250,000 Hearts had written off by hmrc, nor the millions spl clubs owe.

Its only Rangers who run away from debts????

Spot on.

There's also no mention of the fact that presently speaking the earlier tax debt doesn't even exist as the FTT ruled in our favour.

No mention of the fact that the newer tax bill was run up by a rogue businessman who worked independently of the board and therefore of the club itself (in the knowledge of HMRC and the SFA). Effectively making us the victims.

No mention of the fact HMRC have repeatedly done nothing to come to agreement with Rangers when they have done so with companies supposedly "owing" far more than Rangers, and also with other football clubs.

No mention of the fact by HMRC appealing the FTT verdict they are costing the tax payer yet more money where they are likely to receive very little in return.

Keevins also mentioned that ceptic will be the first team from our little land to reach the quarter finals of the tournament if the beat Juventus. Wrong Hugh, Rangers reached the last 8 in 92-93. This was the semi-final group stage of the Champions League.

For a so-called journalist he has trouble dealing with the facts.

This 100% cheers bud.

Traynor drew keevins out right from the onset by saying Rangers are the biggest club, he didn't recover from that and keevins repeated himself about Rangers 1st anniversary of admin etc and the bheggars still being in the Cl about 3 times. Even his pal gerry fucked up by saying about the phone call from mick in balornock by saying ''that was for hugh and OTHER celtic fans.'' They must been doing some vetting on the phones after that because none of the real rabid mhob were allowed on apart from the obvious plants that got through. Honestly how in the name of Christ have we in Glasgow/Scotland not got a better radio station to listen to, a disgrace we have let these morons take over in these things ! :sherlock:

Not a word about Motherwell, Dundee (twice), Queens park all using a cva to run away from debts.

Nor a word about the £250,000 Hearts had written off by hmrc, nor the millions spl clubs owe.

why didnt jt mention these things? how did he come across?

Its only Rangers who run away from debts????

Traynor drew keevins out right from the onset by saying Rangers are the biggest club, he didn't recover from that and keevins repeated himself about Rangers 1st anniversary of admin etc and the bheggars still being in the Cl about 3 times. Even his pal gerry fucked up by saying about the phone call from mick in balornock by saying ''that was for hugh and OTHER celtic fans.'' They must been doing some vetting on the phones after that because none of the real rabid mhob were allowed on apart from the obvious plants that got through. Honestly how in the name of Christ have we in Glasgow/Scotland not got a better radio station to listen to, a disgrace we have let these morons take over in these things ! :sherlock:

Did you hear the one near the start of the programme who just kept repeating that Traynor is out of his depth I mean how often did he say that :lol: .

JT is an inspired appointment by CG ... nothing beats a poacher turned gamekeeper :pipe:

Did you hear the one near the start of the programme who just kept repeating that Traynor is out of his depth I mean how often did he say that :lol: .

JT is an inspired appointment by CG ... nothing beats a poacher turned gamekeeper :pipe:

Aye heard him and he kept saying that JT was deluded, Jesus wept a stupid gullable brainwashed mhank calling somebody deluded, honestly you couldn't make their ignorant state of mind up ! :sherlock:

Listening to him on the way to 7's, what an utter cunt.

I'd punch fuck out of him until his glasses were in his brain.

3934536-concept-image-of-brain-wearing-glasses-to-show-its-intelligence.jpg

To be honest, I think that Selik fans are more wound up by him for some reason... and he never tries to hide from the fact that he went to see the team from the East as a boy.

How many journalists can you say that about? And if he is in Liewell's pocket, how come he is banned for telling the truth?

I will say that I haven't listened to tonight's programme, so perhaps my opinion will be totally swayed by what has been called obvious contempt for our club and fans.

the guy next to him is facepalming. Cant say I blame him lol.

Jim Duffy, isn't it?

Wee Hugh has his scarf and coat on indoors... must be feeling the cold despite his nouveau cuisine hot pie.

Maybe a bit of the burnt crust just pinged into Duffy's eye...? It happens when you use cutlery to eat a Greymeat pie.

Why do people even listen to him?

TBH I've been listening to him for nearly 30 years since the days of Jimmy Sanderson and he's almost like part of the furniture ... all be it like the old moldy old chair that's been cluttering up the seller for years and you keep meaning to give to the bin men :drugang: