Alex Thompson blog on winding up order

RFC55

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Channel 4 clown Thomson is relentless in his fictional anti-Rangers bile. He came to Glasgow, had no clue and still does not have any clue about Rangers. He jumped into bed with the bigot and terrorist apologist Phil McFuckwit (how did it take that muppet three goes before he found a surname that is unpronounceable).

Anyhow, Thomson fell for the biased hate-filled nonsense from Mad Phil and his cronies and he is not big or man enough to say that he got it wrong. His arrogance is as huge as his ignorance. So he keeps persevering in hope rather than expectaion that many more bad things will happen to RFC. Then he will try to justify his stance.

It is really pathetic to watch him appealing to the lowest common denominator in the Celtic minded psyche.

Guys I actually knew of this before today and there is cause for concern from what I can tell, Green must now be totally transparent with his finances, from what I can see the figures don't add up.

I presume this banned taig was talking about the girodome attendances

Do you know guys, I came on here with some decent information clearly it's wasted. I shall wait for a more sensible group of people to become available before I share anything else,If at all. For this very reason people warned me not to say anything.

No probs big man, you'll find those 'sensible people on Sellick minded.

Byeeeeee Timothy!

Some taigy bastard who has links to rangers gives him any kind of information, that can be the only conclusion. Either that or he breaks into ibrox at night time.

Now the filthy cunt will milk this and milk it in the hope it ties in with his 31st December prediction. I would get so much pleasure from punching that mans face to a pulp

Metaphorically speaking, of course. (tu)

Alex Thompson needs a winding up order on his life... Maybe this guy could help

th_images1_zps2bfc3dc9.jpg

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

:2gunsfiring_v1:

For God's sake, stop buying the rag. We all know it is totally anti-Rangers.

This is all ridiculous mischief-making. RFC was in no danger with £20m+ in the bank. This is a non-story. It's the same as the panic when Charles Green said we would make a loss this financial year. That time he was talking about a trading loss not about having no money but too many people didn't appreciate the accounting scenario.

Panic over, calm down and all get a good night's sleep.

This is what we're up against, Plenty Bears and scum buying this rhag for that one headline.

Green must stop this, these headline are keeping that arse wiper paper in business.

Phil must be creaming himself he's got the story out

It's not the story that he wanted to get out, though.

Furthermore, he and Thomson have lost even more credibility.