Another at Tannadice !

BEARGER

Why would any Rangers fan want a programme from that game anyway?

I wouldn't want one, I never buy match programmes and I wouldn't buy anything from Dundee United, ever.

For any Bear to buy several editions of that match programme and sell them to other Rangers fans at a profit is utterly scandalous.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want one, I never buy match programmes and I wouldn't buy anything from Dundee United, ever.

For any Bear to buy several editions of that match programme and sell them to other Rangers fans at a profit is utterly scandalous.

There's no supply without demand.

Those Rangers fans wanting to buy them obviously weren't at the game, so they aren't 'scabs', yet they want a programme. Why do they escape any name calling or persecution?

There's no supply without demand.

Those Rangers fans wanting to buy them obviously weren't at the game, so they aren't 'scabs', yet they want a programme. Why do they escape any name calling or persecution?

How do you know those fans weren't at the game? Maybe they were there but didn't see a programme seller.

Irrespective, you seem far more concerned by a fan buying a programme than you do by a fan breaking a boycott by attending a game, buying up programmes then selling them to other fans at a profit. Interesting.

How do you know those fans weren't at the game? Maybe they were there but didn't see a programme seller.

Irrespective, you seem far more concerned by a fan buying a programme than you do by a fan breaking a boycott by attending a game, buying up programmes then selling them to other fans at a profit. Interesting.

Interesting indeed.

Maybe so, but it is still the clubs wishes that such songs are not sung at games correct?

No.

That's Murray you're thinking of.

CG (and therefore the club) has not voiced an opinion on the matter.

As soon as he speaks on the matter, I'll happily follow his advice.

Sure, which I object to as well but I think reasoning has to be taken into account.

So how is it ok for the clubs wishes to be ignored (regardless of reason behind it) in one instance but in another its not? Regardless of the reason WHY the club has said what it has said it is still 'the clubs wishes'.

Has any action ever been taken domestically re: fans singing?

So how is it ok for the clubs wishes to be ignored (regardless of reason behind it) in one instance but in another its not? Regardless of the reason WHY the club has said what it has said it is still 'the clubs wishes'.

There's been fines in the past and talk of points deductions, whether you think that's been idle threats it's for you to decide.

I don't think it's OK and I think people should watch the singing simply just to stop the club getting in trouble, but it is different from this situation where the club asked us to make a stand against one of the enemies who tried to kill us.

Oh and as GB pointed out Green is yet to talk about singing anyway.

To paraphrase a previous post on this thread: the worst thing about this whole sorry episode is the series of revisionist lies trotted out to excuse the selfish treachery of the boycott breakers.

There's been fines in the past and talk of points deductions, whether you think that's been idle threats it's for you to decide.

I don't think it's OK and I think people should watch the singing simply just to stop the club getting in trouble, but it is different from this situation where the club asked us to make a stand against one of the enemies who tried to kill us.

Oh and as GB pointed out Green is yet to talk about singing anyway.

Domestically? When? The only action I'm aware that was ever taken was by UEFA.

Green may not have personally spoken about singing however the club does still play a prerecorded message bofore matches warning supporters and they do still operate their 'grass folk in' phone number. So by my reckoning the clubs opinion is unchanged on the matter, thats not an unfair assumption is it? If the warnings in the programmes and over the tannoy had stopped then I'd agree, we should wait for clarification but since they have continued then the advice is still valid.

If people that entered the ground as gers fans are named and shamed then it's as much as the cunts deserve.

Named and shamed as Rangers fans...............never thought I'd hear that.

This has turned into a horrible debacle.

These people(or cunts as some seem fit to call them),have split our support,undermined our Club,handed our haters more ammo and gained the mark of Cain.

Fucking selfish idiots.

You just going to ingore my point Dude? ;)

Sorry mate, The club do continue to issue warnings re sectarian singing prior to every home match and also continue to run their 'shop-a-bigot' line so whilst Green hasn't personally spoken on the issue the club have.

Do they really? Hmm. I must pay more attention :(

Still, it doesn't affect me, as I never sing sectarian songs, just as I never attend away matches if my club refuse to take up their allocation, and ask me not to attend.

Dude when was the last time we were warned for offensive singing? A specific game would help me identify where your coming from.

Where he's coming from is whataboutery in its most puerile form. Anyone who repeatedly drags Charles Green into a discussion about prominent fans breaking a supporters' boycott in order to sneak into a game is not worthy of an opinion, never mind a response.

Do they really? Hmm. I must pay more attention :(

Still, it doesn't affect me, as I never sing sectarian songs, just as I never attend away matches if my club refuse to take up their allocation, and ask me not to attend.

You'll never get a position in the RSA with that attitude.