Another at Tannadice !

BEARGER

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having your name put on a public forum for following your team. Pure tarrier catholic behaviour.

Spot on.

A backed the boycott for that game but will no longer back it and will be going whether it be the tarriers, hibs sheep shaggers. Half the mongos going off there nut with the scab pish won't go to away games anyway.

Follow Follow

The press are kicking us, the SFA are kicking us and the whole of scottish football are kicking us..

Now we`re kicking our own..get over it and move on...

agree guys c'mon to fuck with the bitching over this .We have too many enemies out there laughing that we are at each other over this .Its done and it appears club will never sanction another boycot It's up to the fan to make there own choice from now on .

What a fucking sorry affair.

See the irony of all the shit we've said to each other and we are watching in seeing all this bitching over this subject and agreeing how wrong it is .We all argue and disagree but going to war with fellow bears is wrong no matter what way you slice it

See the irony of all the shit we've said to each other and we are watching in seeing all this bitching over this subject and agreeing how wrong it is .We all argue and disagree but going to war with fellow bears is wrong no matter what way you slice it

Depends which way you look at it. I only see uniformity being sacrificed

I've seen a lot of "pure tarrier catholic behaviour" throughout this episode. Breaking a boycott, lying about it, failing to stand down after bringing shame on the club and selling "boycott game" programmes to Bears at a 66% markup are examples but worst of all are the revisionist lies trotted out to excuse the selfish treachery of the boycott breakers.

These people have to live with there guilt over this, their friends and family know who they are but we dont need a public witchhunt every time sombody thinks they reconise someone, its getting silly now.

That's not what's happening though. What's happened is it's emerged that two very prominent Rangers fans attended a game which thousands of fans agreed to boycott. I've said more than enough about Blyth's rat-like behaviour but for a "Rangers historian" to use a paltry excuse to enable himself to sneak in to the game is nauseating.

What we're seeing here is not a witch-hunt of ordinary fans; far from it. Instead, we're seeing supposed "real Rangers men" outing themselves as something quite different; selfish snakes.

Shut it ya scab

I can't beleive some of the pish that is being spouted here. I agree that the boycott was appropriate,but the reaction against the fans that went to the game, is way over the top. Has anyone actually stepped off their high horse to consider that there may of been reasons that these guys felt the need to go to the game. Such as a Gers diehard dad from Dundee, Forfar, Perth or wherever promising his son / daughter, months in advance that they were going to the game, but they might be way too young to understand that they couldn't go because it had to be boycotted.

Also try to remember, not every Bear is ( i was going to say lucky enough to live in the UK, but that would be laughable ) within reasonable proximity, in order to attend games on a regular basis. What if, just what if there were guys there that live in the States, Oz or Outer Bloody Mongolia, that by chance were visiting family, and wild horses would not stop them from getting their miniscule fix of seeing the light blues, just to see them by until the next time.

Sorry guys, but all this scab and traitor stuff is not befitting, and certainly not helpful.

Our club and supporters must be unified and not be disjointed. Without unity, they win, we will be fucked!!!!!!!!!

No Surrender!!!!!!!!!

Sandy.

That's not what's happening though. What's happened is it's emerged that two very prominent Rangers fans attended a game which thousands of fans agreed to boycott. I've said more than enough about Blyth's rat-like behaviour but for a "Rangers historian" to use a paltry excuse to enable himself to sneak in to the game is nauseating.

What we're seeing here is not a witch-hunt of ordinary fans; far from it. Instead, we're seeing supposed "real Rangers men" outing themselves as something quite different; selfish snakes.

I agree about the RSA guy but where does it end? Blyth is different he publicly supported the boycott and told his members not to go then sneaked in the DU end like a rat, i just wonder how long we will keep this infighting going?

I agree about the RSA guy but where does it end? Blyth is different he publicly supported the boycott and told his members not to go then sneaked in the DU end like a rat, i just wonder how long we will keep this infighting going?

Once Blyth (finally) steps down, I'm sure we'll start to see an end to this.

I can't beleive some of the pish that is being spouted here. I agree that the boycott was appropriate,but the reaction against the fans that went to the game, is way over the top. Has anyone actually stepped off their high horse to consider that there may of been reasons that these guys felt the need to go to the game. Such as a Gers diehard dad from Dundee, Forfar, Perth or wherever promising his son / daughter, months in advance that they were going to the game, but they might be way too young to understand that they couldn't go because it had to be boycotted.

Also try to remember, not every Bear is ( i was going to say lucky enough to live in the UK, but that would be laughable ) within reasonable proximity, in order to attend games on a regular basis. What if, just what if there were guys there that live in the States, Oz or Outer Bloody Mongolia, that by chance were visiting family, and wild horses would not stop them from getting their miniscule fix of seeing the light blues, just to see them by until the next time.

Sorry guys, but all this scab and traitor stuff is not befitting, and certainly not helpful.

Our club and supporters must be unified and not be disjointed. Without unity, they win, we will be fucked!!!!!!!!!

No Surrender!!!!!!!!!

Sandy.

Your first sentence is extremely ironic, mate.

How anyone could step foot in another spl teams ground is beyond me.

Dont buy this support your team away piah.

Theres other ways to support Rangers and every penny apent at foorball will go to my club from now on.

Only perhaps Killie and Ross co where not caught up in the frenzy but Scumdee utd where and still are at it.

Remember this lot are trying as hard as they may to strip us of titles.