Another at Tannadice !

BEARGER

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McElroy admitted being at Tannadice when asked at yesterday's QP game. He claimed he was "working" i.e. freelancing for a Belfast newspaper.

In reply to post #2 on this thread, I'm sure every Rangers fan who broke the boycott would love it if no-one mentioned it again. Unfortunately for them, that's not going to happen.

That game is long gone, i didn't want any Rangers fans going but some did. No need to make a thread about it again so that people can slag more Rangers fans.

I agree with Mtaf. :anguish: That's how bad this is getting.

Just stop it.

I heard MTAF and AlBear were at the game too

:mutley:

That game is long gone, i didn't want any Rangers fans going but some did. No need to make a thread about it again so that people can slag more Rangers fans.

I do think though when it comes to fans with a public face (like Blyth and McElroy) their actions should be known so that what they say in future about the club can be judged against what they have done in the past.

I'm sure we would all like to have went to that game but most of us did the decent thing