Another at Tannadice !

BEARGER

It's been done to death now.

We know the majority don't agree with those who went and the majority are proud to have backed the club and been part of something very special that no other club has done in Scotland.

Let it go now though, bigger fights ahead of us.

The past is the past.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't beleive some of the pish that is being spouted here. I agree that the boycott was appropriate,but the reaction against the fans that went to the game, is way over the top. Has anyone actually stepped off their high horse to consider that there may of been reasons that these guys felt the need to go to the game. Such as a Gers diehard dad from Dundee, Forfar, Perth or wherever promising his son / daughter, months in advance that they were going to the game, but they might be way too young to understand that they couldn't go because it had to be boycotted.

Also try to remember, not every Bear is ( i was going to say lucky enough to live in the UK, but that would be laughable ) within reasonable proximity, in order to attend games on a regular basis. What if, just what if there were guys there that live in the States, Oz or Outer Bloody Mongolia, that by chance were visiting family, and wild horses would not stop them from getting their miniscule fix of seeing the light blues, just to see them by until the next time.

Sorry guys, but all this scab and traitor stuff is not befitting, and certainly not helpful.

Our club and supporters must be unified and not be disjointed. Without unity, they win, we will be fucked!!!!!!!!!

No Surrender!!!!!!!!!

Sandy.

They could only get tickets after the ban was put out there. So the diehard stuff is crap. We are all diehards. Real diehards wouldn`t have gone.

Your first sentence is extremely ironic, mate.

Aye?, ironic you say??. Wully, whoever attended Tannadice, had the right to do so whether it be right or wrong, the wrong that is perceived by many on here is, in my OPINION, over the top. The only irony that i can see from this, is that you do not wish for the supporters of Rangers FC to have a mind of their own, only what is deemed acceptable by a certain group, possibly masses. If that is the case, what the hell are we celebrating with the magnificent armed forces on the park?

One of them are you? One line put downs? Debate is good, even better if you strongly disagree. C'mon Wully man!!!!!!!

It was hardly a put down. The topic has been done to death on here there's not much debating left to do.

There was 8-9 weeks between the draw and the game. Everyone had more than enough time to make a decision on whether to back the wishes of the club and majority of fellow fans. No one had a good enough excuse to go in my eyes no matter where in the world you come from.

Anyone was entitled to go and I'm equally entitled to think of them as selfish scabs.

It was hardly a put down. The topic has been done to death on here there's not much debating left to do.

There was 8-9 weeks between the draw and the game. Everyone had more than enough time to make a decision on whether to back the wishes of the club and majority of fellow fans. No one had a good enough excuse to go in my eyes no matter where in the world you come from.

Anyone was entitled to go and I'm equally entitled to think of them as selfish scabs.

Does that mean I'm equally entitled to think you're a tarrier since you act like one?

Listen mate, i won't / can't argue with what you have stated, except i cannot refer to other Bears as scabs, traitors etc. The reason being the classic "once a bear, always a bear", it's like a drug, you can't get enough of the Rangers. Trust me, i know. Love Oz to bits, but god i miss the Rangers. I really think, the guys that went to Tannadice shouldn't be hounded like dogs. We speak of Rangers being a family, why can't we act like it and rein them in. That is what a real family would do. Not disown them.

Anyway, it's now 10:35 pm here, and the very tasty shiraz appears to have evaporated.

Good Night!

The truth of the matter is that these people have proved to be untrustworthy. We expect lies, underhandness, deviousness, two faced behaviour and cover ups from the Rangers haters, but not our own. Would you trust someone who is a proven liar, who says one thing then does the other and when caught out tries to cover it up and lies about it. These are the behaviours that we have seen from the Spuds and their friends. So, when dealing with these people we should throw the truth at them. They have proven themselves untrustworthy and they should be reminded of that.

The truth of the matter is that these people have proved to be untrustworthy. We expect lies, underhandness, deviousness, two faced behaviour and cover ups from the Rangers haters, but not our own. Would you trust someone who is a proven liar, who says one thing then does the other and when caught out tries to cover it up and lies about it. These are the behaviours that we have seen from the Spuds and their friends. So, when dealing with these people we should throw the truth at them. They have proven themselves untrustworthy and they should be reminded of that.

Untrustworthy for FOLLOWING your team? Do you cunts think before you post? doh

Aye?, ironic you say??. Wully, whoever attended Tannadice, had the right to do so whether it be right or wrong, the wrong that is perceived by many on here is, in my OPINION, over the top. The only irony that i can see from this, is that you do not wish for the supporters of Rangers FC to have a mind of their own, only what is deemed acceptable by a certain group, possibly masses. If that is the case, what the hell are we celebrating with the magnificent armed forces on the park?

Fully agree, an people also have the right to call it as they see it. Surely rights go both ways so if they can go then people can tell them they are scabs for doing so. Obviously the in-fighting isn't good, but did any of the 350 people that turned up expect any other reaction?

people that went to the game make me sick.

there will be no " just let it go" from me.

no matter how long goes by.

That's fine and you are not alone but what good does it do posting about it all the time?

It's done and in the past, opinions have been made on the issue but can we not all move forward with the fights ahead of us instead of clawing at each other about this 1 game?

i.ve only posted about it twice but feelings are still quite raw clearly as it was massive deal which was agreed with the by club.

just cause you scabs are trying to play it down wont mean it will go away.

going against the clubs wishes then tryin to sweep sweep. nice.

godfather - you say fights ahead of us but you want to forget a massive fight we never united on in the recent past. that dont work for me.

keeping it alive shows if something else comes up which we need to unite then we all should.

tho that would be wishful thinking looking at some of these "grow up" posts. so lets not unite lets just grow up.

i.ve only posted about it twice but feelings are still quite raw clearly as it was massive deal which was agreed with the by club.

just cause you scabs are trying to play it down wont mean it will go away.

going against the clubs wishes then tryin to sweep sweep. nice.

godfather - you say fights ahead of us but you want to forget a massive fight we never united on in the recent past. that dont work for me.

keeping it alive shows if something else comes up which we need to unite then we all should.

tho that would be wishful thinking looking at some of these "grow up" posts. so lets not unite lets just grow up.

I did not attend the game and made my feelings clear about those who did at the time but what good does it do to drag it out and go on a crazy rant whenever it's mentioned?

No one is asking you to change your view but rather it's time to move on from that game and concentrate on the battles ahead. Yes that weekend was disappointing for many of us but we are all want whats best for our club at the end of the day.

What good does it do arguing with other Rangers fans day after day about this one issue? What will it achieve in all honesty?

We move on and embrace the challenges ahead, save the energy for those who are out to truley hurt our club.