Another at Tannadice !

BEARGER

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not attend the game and made my feelings clear about those who did at the time but what good does it do to drag it out and go on a crazy rant whenever it's mentioned?

No one is asking you to change your view but rather it's time to move on from that game and concentrate on the battles ahead. Yes that weekend was disappointing for many of us but we are all want whats best for our club at the end of the day.

What good does it do arguing with other Rangers fans day after day about this one issue? What will it achieve in all honesty?

We move on and embrace the challenges ahead, save the energy for those who are out to truley hurt our club.

there you go again,embrace the challenges ahead.

do you think we failed at the last challenge? or did you not see it as a challenge.

there you go again,embrace the challenges ahead.

do you think we failed at the last challenge? or did you not see it as a challenge.

Yes the boycott was a failure but are we meant to sit still in time and greet about it like fucking weans?

Or do we dust ourselves down and march onwards to the next challenges that await which will be far bigger than 1 game at United.

Feel free to bitch about it but be prepared to be shot down because others are sick fed up of the shite that gets posted about it on a daily basis, it's over, done, we have moved on.

Yes the boycott was a failure but are we meant to sit still in time and greet about it like fucking weans?

Or do we dust ourselves down and march onwards to the next challenges that await which will be far bigger than 1 game at United.

Feel free to bitch about it but be prepared to be shot down because others are sick fed up of the shite that gets posted about it on a daily basis, it's over, done, we have moved on.

ok i get you but my point is how do we dust ourself down and move on to the next thing if the last one was a joke.

how can we unite if we cant have an say on what went wrong last time.

ok i get you but my point is how do we dust ourself down and move on to the next thing if the last one was a joke.

how can we unite if we cant have an say on what went wrong last time.

The boycotts are over now, it proved it cannot ever work as no matter how much backing it gets there will be those who choose not to listen.

However there are bigger challenges ahead like this witch hunt for titles and the new proposals for Scottish football. We will need to be ready for whatever comes of things like this and it will be more important than the weekend in Dundee.

As a fan base we have never moved as one, this is about the most united we have ever been since I can remember and that is a very long time. We will be fine though, we all want the same thing and that is Rangers at the top of the pile once again.

Stuff like boycotts will soon be put to the back of the room, never forgotten although not to be dwelled on.

I started this thread because I believe that we ordinary fans are entitled to know what "well known fans/ fans in some official capacity" are up to. We all know about these two now so can take any future statement or appeal they make with a large pinch of salt. One thing I have learned about these two is that they both earn money through Rangers fans.

I also remember that when some fans demonstrated against David Murray (at McDermid park ??) one fans spokesman came out to defend Murray, namely Ross Blyth. These pair are worth the watching IMHO.

I started this thread because I believe that we ordinary fans are entitled to know what "well known fans/ fans in some official capacity" are up to. We all know about these two now so can take any future statement or appeal they make with a large pinch of salt. One thing I have learned about these two is that they both earn money through Rangers fans.

I also remember that when some fans demonstrated against David Murray (at McDermid park ??) one fans spokesman came out to defend Murray, namely Ross Blyth. These pair are worth the watching IMHO.

Well said. McElroy, the self-styled Rangers historian, sounds more like a miser keeping precious Rangers artefacts away from fans. If he's so interested in building a historical Rangers collection for posterity, I call on him to donate his programmes to Rangers FC so we can all enjoy looking at them.

Plus, you're right about ratboy Blyth. When the We Deserve Better campaign was launched, Blyth participated in the least convincing interview ever given by a Rangers fan in which he stated that we, the Rangers support, in fact deserved no better than Bain and Murray were giving us. He kept parrotting "We should unite", much to Euan Cameron's astonishment. Where were his calls for unity at Tannadice?

What Blyth and his excusers have to understand is the Rangers support is full of very serious-minded men who will never accept lies from a mendacious snake masquerading as a fans' rep.

The sooner this is understood and acted upon, the sooner we can all move on.

I've seen a lot of "pure tarrier catholic behaviour" throughout this episode. Breaking a boycott, lying about it, failing to stand down after bringing shame on the club and selling "boycott game" programmes to Bears at a 66% markup are examples but worst of all are the revisionist lies trotted out to excuse the selfish treachery of the boycott breakers.

He could've done a 'Speirsie' and reported the game from the comfort of his living room.

Ooops, no....wait.....then he wouldn't have been able to scoop up armfuls of the match programmes to pass on to the programme seller for a huge and disgraceful mark-up.

A scab bastard like the others.

i.ve only posted about it twice but feelings are still quite raw clearly as it was massive deal which was agreed with the by club.

just cause you scabs are trying to play it down wont mean it will go away.

going against the clubs wishes then tryin to sweep sweep. nice.

godfather - you say fights ahead of us but you want to forget a massive fight we never united on in the recent past. that dont work for me.

keeping it alive shows if something else comes up which we need to unite then we all should.

tho that would be wishful thinking looking at some of these "grow up" posts. so lets not unite lets just grow up.

The old going againt the clubs wishes chestnut. The club don't don't want us singing about fenians but when it happens some claim it as some kind of moral victory.

I thought the boycott worked, considering the size of our fan base and less than 500 turned up. The next time we come up against one of the scabby clubs they will be hoping that we do not boycott. Did our money get paid to the charities yet or have Dundee Hibs not paid it yet?

The old going againt the clubs wishes chestnut. The club don't don't want us singing about fenians but when it happens some claim it as some kind of moral victory.

are you saying i sing about fenians?

your saying my point is invalid because i sing a song the club asked us not to? which i dont

where do you get this info from.

this is the worst reply yet. this is how you try to justify not doing as the club asked.

And i've said numerous times, the club do that because of fines and threats of worse. Very different situation.

He could've done a 'Speirsie' and reported the game from the comfort of his living room.

Ooops, no....wait.....then he wouldn't have been able to scoop up armfuls of the match programmes to pass on to the programme seller for a huge and disgraceful mark-up.

That is fucking disgusting behaviour.

Profiteering from Rangers fans' enforced absence is sick and if I ever see the historian, I'll tell him so.

That is fucking disgusting behaviour.

Profiteering from Rangers fans' enforced absence is sick and if I ever see the historian, I'll tell him so.

Why would any Rangers fan want a programme from that game anyway?