Let down today

bigmunsen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldercrap like this is what we're up against. So no-one can criticise the "fans" who continue to let our club down by singing songs our club do not want them to sing. If you do you get typical pathetic responses like these.

Do these people have any actual interest at all in football? It appears all they care about is hating RCs, the bheggars, the pope... the list goes on.

I am sick sore and tired of how my club has been demonised over the years but when people keep on behaving like those today what the hell hope have we got. They just keep playing into the hands of our detractors and are quite happy to do so. It's insane!

Fair enough.

But the next time you hear any of the "bad songs" being sung, whether its at Ibrox or anywhere, be sure to stand up and tell them to shut up, then point the culprits out to the police.

Fair enough.

But the next time you hear any of the "bad songs" being sung, whether its at Ibrox or anywhere, be sure to stand up and tell them to shut up, then point the culprits out to the police.

I'm not at all sure what you mean there dude. Is that what you would like me to do? Or are you being sarcastic? I just don't know.

Please explain.

Yep - because, strangely enough, I felt that one of the major issues from today WAS the unacceptable singing.

Strange that....

Maybe should just have said nothing, swept it under the carpet....

Have you got two accounts? Honestly you are a paranoid fucker thinking everyone is disagreeing with you. What the fuck is up with you?

Have you got two accounts? Honestly you are a paranoid fucker thinking everyone is disagreeing with you. What the fuck is up with you?

You been smoking something tonight?

WTF are you on about.

The only seeming paranoia on here seems to be those who think the world is out to get Rangers and the only way to "fight" back is to bring out the old songsheet...

You been smoking something tonight?

WTF are you on about.

The only seeming paranoia on here seems to be those who think the world is out to get Rangers and the only way to "fight" back is to bring out the old songsheet...

You are quoting people who are not even talking to you.

I can understand that, it's all the new posters logging in to register their disgust that is drawing my attention.

Fair enough. I shan't argue with that. But reading some posters today has been unbelievable. They place their songs, opinions and hatred above the club and then have the nerve to claim those that defend the clubs position arent real fans. That level of idiocy is beyond comprehension.

It's absolutely nothin to do with opposition fans not approving of he songs and if that's what why you think people disagree with the songs then you're incredibly foolish.

it was the opposition fans who started all this with their offended by everything attitude. open your eyes.

It's the guys that damage the club by singing these songs that should fuck off - we don't need them

You must not have been at the Rangers Clyde match when the lads in the BF1 had their silent protest. Fucking embarrassing, 10 Clyde fans at the front of their section making more noise than 47k Bears.

We do need them .