John McGlynn - they are going to kick us when we're down just like Rangers......

scotty1976

So McGlynn thinks our feeder club are getting a similar treatment to us eh?

2 points to think about John:

1 - Good to see someone has finally admitted that there was a campaign of kicking Rangers when we were down. Take a further step though and admit it was driven by hatred, bigotry and jealousy and we may start to respect you.

2 - Youn think they are kicking you 'just like Rangers'. Sorry John, they haven;'t even started to tickle you when your down by comparison to the bloodlust and malice which motivated and drove those who kicked us. And to date I haven't seen the authorities pursue your lot with the same vigour.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No John when your in SFL3 having had the kicking to end all kickings, only got a licence to play the night before your first game of the season, had to accept an illegal transfer embargo and have had the threat of titles (or 3rd places for the Tarts) hung over your head for a year, plus had your worst enemys decide on your fate at every step, then you may understand what we've been through.

Anyone who's had a lurk at Jambos kickback over the last few weeks will recoginze the irony of Mcglnn's remarks.

FFS that car crash of a club are about to be smashed out of existance very soon yet the number one topic on their forums is LNS and Rangers.

Typical small man mentality from them and the rest of Scottish football.

john you were part of the kicking team whilst you were at raith rovers along with the board member who passed the ilieagle transfer ban. so stop your greeting and man up your going out of buisiness. and if your lucky you might get into the 3rd division.they dont know what a kicking is.

What has happened to hearts that so bad? During Romonov's time there they have failed to play there players at least 5 times and a few winding up orders and there still not bust.

HMRC did a deal with them so how he can say there getting treated the same as us is a joke.

Fuck people were making a drama out of some cunt issuing a winding up order on Rangers for 400k? These idiots have had about 5 winding up orders and got away with everyone of them.

They havn't been deducted 10 points they haven't had TV / prize money witheld from them and they haven't had panels hired to sttrip them from any cups won.

Hearts have overspent for years as and got into debt so what so so different?

What has happened to hearts that so bad? During Romonov's time there they have failed to play there players at least 5 times and a few winding up orders and there still not bust.

HMRC did a deal with them so how he can say there getting treated the same as us is a joke.

Fuck people were making a drama out of some cunt issuing a winding up order on Rangers for 400k? These idiots have had about 5 winding up orders and got away with everyone of them.

They havn't been deducted 10 points they haven't had TV / prize money witheld from them and they haven't had panels hired to sttrip them from any cups won.

Hearts have overspent for years as and got into debt so what so so different?

not an expert but Isn't it the fact that Romanovs bank and its assets have now been bought after going insolvent - so the lending and banking facilites they had have now radically altered and Hearts now owe the new bank - which is not controlled by Romanov - £20M? also reports that Romanov himself is insolvent - so where is the cash coming from?

I think quite a lot has change tbo

The Tax bill in may should finish them off, no sympathy here.

They might not even make it to May they are £700,000 short of the total needed to make it to then, add that to the £6.8m floating charge over the ground to another bank in Lithuania and they owe another of mad vlads compnies £17m.

Winding up order might be on the cards very soon!!!!

I'm normally a very positive, happy person that doesn't go around pointlessly poking fun at others misfortune,(in short, I don't drink! :rolleyes: ) but, I can't wait till the teams in the spl that enjoyed the hurt and pain they happily dished out to me and all connected to Rangers, to fall on their fuckin arse. I'll be there, laughing!

"Basically, if you aren't true, if you act on jealousy(think they called it sporting integrity!?!), then you get Karma-justice, that's nature's way of paying you back." So hertz, and the rest of you fuckin losers, GET IT RIGHT FUCKIN UP YOU!!! CUNTS! It's coming for you

ps. hahahahahaha