Get Rangers back in the SPL before it's too late

robg58

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..Never forget our club was nearly kicked to death by the chairmen and fans of almost every spl club...so naw ! no return in the near future for me. Maybe it seems a bit strange but i,m enjoying our journey back up ,we,re making new friends and at the same time nourishing Scottish football from the roots up why would we turn our backs on people and clubs that welcomed us into their league..

...Fuck the spl and all who are dying within.. :rangers:

There is surely no way this could realistically happen, no-one can go from 4th tier to 1st in a season. We would hate it, and everyone we played would hate us for it (on top of everything else they hate us for). And doing it to save THEIR skins? I don't think so, Davie.

It's a suggestion that saves the SPL but as you rightly say, it would merely lead to more hate against us, whilst denying us the time to rebuild, after those who cannot be named decided that they wouldn't even help us get a transfer fee.

It's like a dream for the Rangers haters, getting us back to help them, whilst leaving us weak for the SPL and another reason to be hated.

I think the game is dead here.

The SPL can fuck off and die and all their shitty clubs can re apply to join the third division.

When the SPL dies the SFL should make 2 divisions of 16 and if there isn't enough space to accommodate the ex SPl clubs then they will have to apply to regional leagues

Thanks, but no thanks. What a fckn cheek this cnts got, because their evil plans have backfired big time, they want the big bad Rangers to ride in to the rescue, and save all their arses.

I want every cnt who tried to stitch us up and steal our titles to be made to pay, and l can't get it out of my head that the bheasts from the east are up to their necks in this.

Green should say no. He will then be accused of playing to the galleries again but he doesn't need to. Looking at this thread it is what that's wanted.

29 SFL clubs voted to take us in when everyone else was putting the boot in. Therefore, I would like to see all of those clubs gain from us by receiving the money from our fans when we play them in the leagues. This means, for me, staying where we are and being promoted like any other club.

The SPL decided they don't need us, Celtic have their "stand alone plan". Made your bed so lie in it,

The teams and board in the SPL wanted to kick us out for one season but it was the SFL who decided to put us down to their third. Everyone single one of them including the SFL has contributed to the demise of Scottish Football.

I agree our team is too weak to compete in the top league but with a £10million input I'm sure we could go out and win a cup and even get a top 3 place in the first season.

Yes the bigotry, hatred, jealousy and bloodlust will never be forgotten and I wont shed a tear if any of them go bust but to me it will always be Rangers first.

I love Rangers more than I hate all those clubs put together and its Rangers I care about. To me that means watching us playing in the top competitions, winning tournaments and fielding the best team we can.

Where we are at the moment is a long way away from that and the football we are watching is dire.

A great man once said that our success will draw people to us and this will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Nothing is so true as the many people watching us through TV is generating the income which the other clubs need to survive.

He also said we must reveal tolerance and sanity but unfortunatelly I see none of that on here as most want the death of other clubs.

I think we do need to move forward and into the top division due to reconstruction but only with certain conditions which includes the removal of the transfer ban, regan and doncaster. The new body also needs to give us 100% support for any case we put forward to Uefa.

Lastly, all prize monies held or other money due to the oldco need to be paid back. Whether this is to the club or the creditors it must be paid.

To Davie Provan, maybe Mark Hately saw what every Rangers fan saw,that this could have gone against us even though we knew we had not cheated on the field of play.The agenda from the east was clear to see but hard to prove.Rangers are better working through the leagues giviing other spl teams time to realise that this was orchestrated by one team who have been the only ones to benefit from it.

It has to be a rather large NO from me.

They (SPL) didn't want us, so let them show the world how good they are.... ha ha.

There are still many questions that have to be answered before I would even consider moving on.

The 1 big question in my mind is, WHO first muted stripping titles????. This must have been done between 14th Feb and

5Th March (when it was first said). Someone had to start this ball rolling and then WHO backed it up????

I very much doubt Dungcaster thought of it first, but his SPL cronies certainly backed it and for that, they must

all resign, as, by staying they will only undermine the hospital case that is the SPL.

Many more questions still hang around to be answered and the only way forward is for the SPL to be disbanded, the SFA Committee

to totally resign and a new Committee to be formed. ( Those currently in position need not apply).

No thanks, it should never have come to this but we are where we are.

We have a business plan in place whereby we'll be competitive when we return to the top tier.

Parachuting us into the SPL now would still allow the bheasts a free ride while propping up the clubs who wrongly and vindictively exiled us through no more than hatred and jealousy.

There is surely no way this could realistically happen, no-one can go from 4th tier to 1st in a season. We would hate it, and everyone we played would hate us for it (on top of everything else they hate us for). And doing it to save THEIR skins? I don't think so, Davie.

So can you explain the difference between everyone hating us now and then on top of everything hating us even more ?? Its not about them .Its about us and what's best for Rangers .

Despite all the trauma that created this situation, I am now beginning to really enjoy our current journey. I believe we will be much stronger in the long term because of it. This has given us a chance to have a long relook at ourselves. We are building the strong foundations for the next 100 years of Glasgow Rangers dominance of Scottish Football. For that I will gladly sacrifice few years in the wilderness. Especially if we can really develop a genuine Youth Academy that can create and nurture our own home grown.

What might be too late for the SPL is likely to be perfect for Rangers.

I could see them going ahead with 12-12-18 and moving us into tier 2 under the precident set with (was it stenhousmuir?)

This way they will get us back into the top flight after only another year, and manage to shift some of the blame for the "fast tracking" on us as we have previously mentioned the fact that a team was previously promoted 2 divisions due to league reconstruction.

I wont be happy to be in the top flight untill the current heads of the top flight are gone. And like ohers have said, if they were to come begging, then I would expect to be WELL compensated for everything that happened to us.