• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Other Saturday

Today, 09:35 AM

Nope!

We will work our way back to the top.

I also hope that we boycot certain away grounds when we do get back.

For me Rangers fans should now be for Rangers only - not for SPL, SFA, National team, etc.

They can all go fuck themselves!

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY MATE

I could see them going ahead with 12-12-18 and moving us into tier 2 under the precident set with (was it stenhousmuir?)

This way they will get us back into the top flight after only another year, and manage to shift some of the blame for the "fast tracking" on us as we have previously mentioned the fact that a team was previously promoted 2 divisions due to league reconstruction.

I wont be happy to be in the top flight untill the current heads of the top flight are gone. And like ohers have said, if they were to come begging, then I would expect to be WELL compensated for everything that happened to us.

Ally quoted the precedent recently. I too believe this to be the most likely scenario.

For me it should mean another nail in the coffins of both Rhegan and Dungcaster. Why has no club, especially those now in financial distress, called for 'no confidence' votes o these two charlatans?

Do they first have to consult the fans or simply they have no balls.

The ship sailed on any notion of Rangers returning to the SPL by any means other than through earned promotions when the SPL clubs - unanimously it must be remembered - voted Rangers out. There is no fast track way back without massive embarrassment to SPL clubs. That would be akin to an apology - which isn't going to happen. Besides which the club that wears green and white hoops and who are, in my estimation, the chief ringmasters in pursuing active harm against Rangers would simply never allow it. And their - what seems to me - unhealthy influence behind the scenes on the boards of the other clubs in the SPL is more than sufficient to stop them from even talking about it. The silence from most of the other SPL clubs is deafening and the conclusion I draw from this is that they are fully and completely satisfied with what has happened to Rangers in the last year, and satisfied about their status of being obedient serfs to the ring leaders of the active harm brigade, and are indeed 100% satisfied with the actions and statements made by the SPL's CEO Doncaster. So while 100% of the SPL clubs have been engaged in active harm measures against Rangers and are still in that mode of thinking then there is no way back for Rangers to the SPL other than through winning the leagues we find ourselves in. I say 100% of SPL clubs as despite what Charles and Ally say about some being apparently pushed towards voting Rangers out the plain fact is it was a 100% vote and no club has said it got it wrong - so they must all still agree with it.

Now I'd like Rangers to get back to top flight football as soon as possible, and back to winning the league in the top flight, and - as importantly - back playing CL football. That is now entirely up to Rangers to achieve and we'll do it as we have always done - by earning the right because of results we achieve on the pitch. If we moved to play in a league in a different country I would accept that and work our way from there leaving the bitter and twisted madhouse of Scottish football behind.

As for the SPL - seems to me that by their actions against Rangers they have collectively swallowed a good dose of commercial suicide pills and clubs are will continue to suffer accordingly. Tough shit. So long as Rangers looks after itself and grows in strength on the pitch and in its commercial ventures off the pitch and gets as rich as it can I don't care at all what happens to SPL clubs. SPL clubs are engaged in synchronised sinking and if there is any help we can give them to sink further and faster then in the same way they (assisted by the SFA) sought to actively harm Rangers last year (title stripping in return for playing, fines, transfer bans - you know the rest) the we should add some water hoses to their commercial and footballing plight.

Maybe someone will record a TV documentary and call it 'The (SPL) Sinking'. We can sit by the fireside and watch future RTV programmes following up 'The Rising' and for good humour watch 'The(SPL) Sinking' series as well. Maybe RTV could offer to make them a documentary. Or maybe we should just do it anyway.

we all knew this would happen. why did we have to wait until now? beds have been made, and now its time for teams to lie in said beds. i for one do not want our team getting into the top division now - particularly as we need a few seasons to get our team playing well together. we also have, what, a day to buy players for next season? (or do we have to wait until January?).

if you dont mind, i have a nice whisky and a cigar sitting next to me, and i'm just relishing seeing teams like aberdeen cease. as the famous philosopher Kevin Keegan once said "i would love it, love it!!!"

It’s time to boot “sporting integrity” into touch and bring Rangers back into the top flight.

This for me is the telling line in the whole column. Oh the irony!

Fuck off Provo, you're a cunt. You and the rest of the excusers and haters got exactly what you wanted regarding Rangers. You're at the madam if you think any Bear is gonna wear this pish so for me it's a massive NO!!

Fuck the SPL

Fuck the SFA

And fuck your interpretation of “sporting integrity”

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

We are Rangers and we'll do it our way thanks.

There are still many questions that have to be answered before I would even consider moving on.

The 1 big question in my mind is, WHO first muted stripping titles????. This must have been done between 14th Feb and

5Th March (when it was first said). Someone had to start this ball rolling and then WHO backed it up????

I'm not so much bothered about who suggested it at that stage. It was when it became part of the 5 way agreement that concerns me - and who first mentioned including it. Was it Rod Mackenzie? There can be no moving on until it is known who was behind this.

If there is a merged league, I can't see it possible for Harper MacLeod LLP to be lawyers for this new merged league when they cannot correctly interpret the rules for the current organisation. Their role in events since the summer must be brought out into the open.

A bit of retrospective concilliation from Provan. However, it all right saying everything is shite now that Rangers have been found guily of .....well nothing really, but where was that article last week, last month even? from ANYBODY not just Provan

The attendance figures have been common knowledge (for anybody that wanted to face facts) for months, so why the sudden about face? Well the answer is simple - they wanted to humilate and punish us further. Now that they cant, they want us back with open arms!

"erm ok look, er...big mistake, the SPL is shite, and we have found out to our cost that actually Rangers and its fans are the beating heart of Scottish football and now that a Lord says its ok - er...can you come back and save us please?"

You could not make this stuff up.

Fuck off you shower of wankers. It wasn't even a year ago you were saying "we don't need Rangers" "the SPL will be more competitive without Rangers"

"more fans will turn up because they have a better chance of winning a cup" etc etc.....

Now they know it's fucked and they want us back.

No chance you shower of two faced bastards we will win div 3 div 2 and div 1 and see what happens from there.

GIRU THE LOT OF YOUS.

:uk:

It wouldn't surprise me if there is dialogue with Rangers and other SPL clubs going on. It's not just what is best for Rangers or any club in Scotland, but the good of the sport in this country. This goes beyond the self interest of anyone. There is real leadership needed at the top of this game.

So can you explain the difference between everyone hating us now and then on top of everything hating us even more ?? Its not about them .Its about us and what's best for Rangers .

I would find it very annoying to spend eternity being told that the rules were changed to help us out and give us a free ride back.

Allied to that, I see no evidence that it is in our best interests.

I would be more than happy going back to the SPL and pumping everyone.

Just a few things we need sorted out first.

1. Transfer ban ends immediately.

2. All prize money/transfer funds being withheld are returned to us. We'll be reasonable and only ask for the bank base rate of interest to be paid on all sums.

3. Compensation for loss of playing staff who left as a result of demotion. Again we'll be reasonable and go for lower end of the scale based on last season's valuations. Lets's say £20m.

4. Loss of revenue compensated. Advertising, reduced season ticket pricing, shorter cup runs due to weakened squad, TV revenue. Let's say £10m.

5. Full SFL membership with voting rights re-instated.

6. Full independent investigation into 5 way deal and who orchestrated campaign against us (even though we know who it was).

7. Immediate resignations of SPL and SFA board.

You can have a think about it and get back to us when you're ready to agree our terms.

If not GTF and we'll see you in 2 years.

Since my last 3 posts have been saved and not published, I will be polite,

Fuck fuck fuck the sphell.

I'm an elephant and never forget and never will.

FORGET THEN FORGET NOW FORGET NEVER.

Remember how the sphell withheld our £900k + prize money for finishing second behind the tainted title thieves, well that paid for the investigation by Lord Nimmo and his two cronies which cost them £500k.