As Charles says we don't need to doctor our attendances !

I hate to spoil the party, but as another poster said both rangers and Celtic declare attendance as the number of tickets that we sold, so that include season tickets sold.

The main difference this year is that Rangers have a lot less season ticket holders turning up than Celtic do.

More.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who cant read OP......I have taken their figures and worked out the following....

Domestic Matches at Piggery

Opposition Attendance Actual Difference Percentage of Capacity (60,382)

Aberdeen 48,251 41,520 - 6731 68.25%

Hibs 45,867 38,539 - 7328 63.35%

Dundee 41,073 31,749 - 9324 52.19%

Hearts 46,204 38,143 - 8061 62.7%

Kilmarnock 47,971 38,508 - 9463 63.3%

St Johnstone 43,808 32,500 - 11,304 53.42%

Inverness 44,379 31,151 - 13,224 51.2%

St Mirren 47,790 31,415 - 16,375 51.64%

Ross County 49,428 28,931 - 20,497 47.55%

Motherwell 48,002 34,516 - 13,486 56.73%

Hearts 48,374 39,379 - 8995 64.7%

Dundee United 42,596 27,693 - 14,903 45.52%

Kilmarnock 43,652 23,942 - 19,710 39.35%

St Johnstone 14,237 League Cup 23.4%

Arbroath 13,384 Scottish Cup 22.00%

TOTALS CLAIMED ACTUAL DIFFERENCE

Totals 622,019 465,607 156,412

Average 41,467 31,040 10,427 (Every Week)

Average Percentage of Ground Capacity Used (Every Week) 58.2% of Capacity

God I have too much time on my hands ! :000000082:

When posting a topic about Rangers having a higher av.attendance than Ac Milan a couple of weeks back using the European Football Statistics,i mentioned Sellik had an average of 45,590 on there.So it makes them look good in a European sense.I also remarked it was more like 35,000 average.Really that club has no scruples....by the way they also said that the SPL seen a decrease of 25.9% from the year before.So in the overall picture things look rosier to an outsider than they actually are???

Yes that's the number of people who have paid to watch the game. You need to look at police figures to determine the number through the turnstyles

Ok, so do you reckon there are only 35-40 thousand actually turning up on average.

Just asking as I haven't been to a lot of games this year and can't really judge for myself.

Ok, so do you reckon there are only 35-40 thousand actually turning up on average.

40-45k, look for the police statistics on Gers attendances, we do it as well. Not as obvious because we have a far greater % of st holders turning up.

Worse than that they were complicit in said child abuse by letting jim will fix it torbett access to young lads after they knew what a monster he was, celtick lying, cheating and abusing since 1888.

You left out some friends of theirs that used to visit i.e. jimmy saville, cardinal o,brien and most of the corrupt priesthood.

13 thousand vs Arbroath.

That is just incredible.

That was the day the GREEN SEAT BRIGADE was truly formed.

And I will bet that the tv pictures barely showed anything above the lower tier to cover up the absolute disaster of this attendance.

I think we played either the same night or the following night and had about 28.000

Yes that's the number of people who have paid to watch the game. You need to look at police figures to determine the number through the turnstyles

May be wrong here but I'm pretty sure the police stats don't include corporate tickets etc. remember Charles mentioning this before when there was accusations rangers were doctoring their attendances at the start if the season...

Also would a lot of season tickets have been bought in March/April/May 2012 (On early bird discounts) prior to the line up of the SPL being known for the 2012/2013 season and before our entry into the 3rd division. With the knowledge we won't be in the SPL for 2013/2014 affect their decision this time around and result in even poorer season ticket sales. Time will tell.

it's the Glasgow Celtic way.

Dont forget this chap later on from Torbet

Byline: GRANT MCCABE

CELTIC have been rocked after a club photographer confessed to indecency against boys as young as 10.

John Cullen - who worked for club magazine The Celtic View - admitted taking pictures of a string of nude and semi-naked youths.

He was snared after a horde of sick snaps taken by the pervert were discovered inside Parkhead stadium.

It will shock the club where Cullen was employed for almost 30 years.

The case draws comparisons with that of former Celtic Boys' Club boss Jim Torbett, who was jailed for molesting young players.

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard Cullen's vile antics went unknown for almost 20 years.

In May 2002, cleaners had been clearing out a store room at Celtic Park, where the 49 year-old kept his camera equipment.

They discovered a black bag and opened it to check if it was rubbish.

But they found bundles of black and white pictures of young boys.

They depicted the children in various states of undress, with some completely naked.

The find was reported to Celtic chiefs, who called in the police. Cullen, of Pollokshaws, Glasgow, was probed about the 250 pictures.

He admitted inviting the kids to a house between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose.

The snaps were then locked away in his Parkhead storeroom.

Cullen first appeared in court last October, but the case was repeatedly adjourned to discover the identity of the youths. Despite the help of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit, they remain nameless.

Liz Ramsey, prosecuting, said it was concluded the boys in the photos were aged between ten and 13.

Cullen was dismissed from Celtic in June 2002.

Former colleagues, including View editor Joe Sullivan and Celtic security chief Ronnie Hawthorn, had been due to give evidence against him had the case gone to trial.

But Cullen pleaded guilty to a charge of lewd and libidinou conduct by taking photos of boys while naked or undressing.

He will re-appear for sentencing next month.

SHOCK Cullen was snared after sick snaps were found

It makes a mockery to a claim they have more ST holders than us They had an club announced attendance the other week at just under 40K. So bearing in mind that figure would include ST holders, then it tells us they have under 40K and more than likely less than the Gers..thus why they have never publicly promoted the no. of ST. They don't do walking .....to the game!

May be wrong here but I'm pretty sure the police stats don't include corporate tickets etc. remember Charles mentioning this before when there was accusations rangers were doctoring their attendances at the start if the season...

Not sure, although Police will need to know the exact number of people in the stadium in case there is an emergency. I would have thought that meant everyone. Although those in boxes in Govan mate be excluded.