***The Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Match Thread***

GersAvA92

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RANGERS: Alexander, Argyriou, Cribari, Hegarty, Wallace, Naismith, Black, Hutton, Shiels Little, McCulloch

SUBS: Gallacher, McKay, Sandaza, Faure, Crawford

Why the fuck is ally making things harder for himself and continually playing players out of position? Naismith is not a fucking winger! Absolutely no natural width in that team...could be a long day unfortunately!

Must start with the right intensity!

Why the fuck is ally making things harder for himself and continually playing players out of position? Naismith is not a fucking winger! Absolutely no natural width in that team...could be a long day unfortunately!

Must start with the right intensity!

I'm trying to hold it back but some times his team selection choices are extremely frustrating. Feel gutted for McKay, Faure and Hemmings tbh.

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty Cribari Wallace

Black Hutton

Naismith Shiels Little

McCulloch

Don't think Naismith offers much on the right. I think we will see a similar performance to last week - just do enough to win. Hopefully I am proved wrong and we play some nice stuff.

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty Cribari Wallace

Black Hutton

Naismith Shiels Little

McCulloch

Don't think Naismith offers much on the right. I think we will see a similar performance to last week - just do enough to win. Hopefully I am proved wrong and we play some nice stuff.

Website says we'll line up with Little and Jig up top with Shiels playing from the left. 4 4 2.

http://www.rangers.c...starts-for-gers

Totally agree. What was the point in pulling hemmings loan spell when he isnt even on the bench.

I dont know, I think we will win but i wanted to see the younger lads getting time, our spl players dont have to play well because they get games if fit regardless of how bad they are. Annoying.

Would like to have seen Hemmings get a place on the bench and a bit unsure about Shiels playing out wide but apart from that team looks alright.

Here's to three points and a step closer to the title (tu)

Official line up:

BE7CKldCIAA77uP.jpg

Out of interest why does it say 'The Rangers Football Club Plc'? That company was liquidated. It should be 'The Rangers Football Club Ltd'

You'd think the club would be getting small things like this right.

Official line up:

BE7CKldCIAA77uP.jpg

Out of interest why does it say 'The Rangers Football Club Plc'? That company was liquidated. It should be 'The Rangers Football Club Ltd'

You'd think the club would be getting small things like this right.

RFC 2012 plc is in the process of being liquidated I believe.