Rangers Player of the year

laudrupno1

Rangers Player of the Year, Sunday 28 April, Hilton Glasgow

Join Rangers first team at the 2013 Rangers Player of the Year awards in association with McEwan Fraser Legal.

Guests will be amongst the first to learn who has earned the most prestigious of footballing honours and see their Light Blue heroes being awarded with their trophies.

A variety of awards will be presented on the night including Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year.

Tickets cost £110 + VAT per person* or £1100 +VAT for a table of 10 and the package includes drinks reception, 4-course meal with wine, awards ceremony, commemorative gift and programme.

Call 0871 702 1972 or email events@rangers.co.uk to book.

*Minimum booking 2 places, shared table basis.

Taken from RFC Official FB Page (tu)

rfcofficial_zps1bb52e8f.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Charlie tells us, correctly, the worst ever Rangers team. Certainly the worst I've seen.

Now he's selling tickets to a Player of the Year Bash.

As long as the awards are being handed out for loyalty and not anything related to displays in the field of play.

I cannot honestly think of one player who deserves such a PoY award.

Andy Little... started the ball rolling this season at brechin and has been a very important player even when being played out of position. Since the Dundee united game wallace has been garbage.

I think Mcculloch will win Players award and hopefully little for fans player.

1 - Lee Wallace

2 - Andrew Little

3 - Lewis MacLeod

4 - Lee McCulloch

5 - Barrie McKay

The rest of the players should be ashamed of themselves they have been complete joke not including Aird, Crawford & Hemmings who haven't been given enough of a chance to rate properly.

No. 12 for me is the definite stand out......THE FANS! The players out to look at our resilience dependability and massive hearts for the love we have for the World Record Holders! Players you know it makes sense...dedicate it to the 12th man this year!