Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Darche just seen ur "dot" post on here, would u not be interested calling into the phone in or co hosting it one night, i listen to u on the various podcasts and u are a great speaker, would be good to hear ur opinions more often.

I have called a few times but im a scrapper no like pros like u boys! lol.

i must sound like a cheerleader on here! i just love listening to all things Rangers. I had a private conversation with Foxinabox last night on Skype and can i say the passion of the man, to " talk to the boys about rangers" it was just so heartwarming, he and Ian are trying there best and i believe it should be applauded.

Some of the Pod casts especially the CROpod is a MUST listen love listening to yourself appearing, Shane, Andy, Chris and co

in my opinion you cannae get enough of these things! So would love you to phone in or even join in the skype conversations at night Darche.

by the way no just Darche!!

i read Edmiston drive posts on rangersmedia, sometimes i agree sometimes not, sometimes i think his postings are wierd, BUT when u listen to the guy on rangers chat, u realise his character and i cannae wait to have a blether wae the guy, ur perception totally changes when u listen to someone too! Its brilliant alot of guys on RM are calling because lets face it this forum is full of bears!!! REAL BEARS!!

Agreed, Dunny. These bears would be/are brilliant to listen to.

From his posts, I sometimes feel Ed to be as mad as a hatter (for some reason, I used to imagine him like Lord Summerisle (sic?) from The Wicker Man!).

And Darche from WATP podcast - http://wearethepeoplepodcast.com - is always, always insightful and knowledgeable of tactics, players etc.

I know Ed's been on the show, so more of him please, and Darche has no excuses as he's no stranger to the airwaves.

Dae it!!!!

Agreed, Dunny. These bears would be/are brilliant to listen to.

From his posts, I sometimes feel Ed to be as mad as a hatter (for some reason, I used to imagine him like Lord Summerisle (sic?) from The Wicker Man!).

And Darche from WATP podcast - http://wearethepeoplepodcast.com - is always, always insightful and knowledgeable of tactics, players etc.

I know Ed's been on the show, so more of him please, and Darche has no excuses as he's no stranger to the airwaves.

Dae it!!!!

haha ur right about edmistondrive, how ur opinion so changes when u listen to someone

anyway none of these guys are better than me, Im the Greatest .... I RULE THE AIRWAVES!!!! hahaha

by the way no just Darche!!

i read Edmiston drive posts on rangersmedia, sometimes i agree sometimes not, sometimes i think his postings are wierd, BUT when u listen to the guy on rangers chat, u realise his character and i cannae wait to have a blether wae the guy, ur perception totally changes when u listen to someone too! Its brilliant alot of guys on RM are calling because lets face it this forum is full of bears!!! REAL BEARS!!

Dunny is spot on Bears, it's a real good hours patter about all things Rangers. Anybody that is a Bear can call in and have an opportunity to contribute and tell your fellow Bears what your view is!

Dunny is spot on Bears, it's a real good hours patter about all things Rangers. Anybody that is a Bear can call in and have an opportunity to contribute and tell your fellow Bears what your view is!

how can I post in the lobby?

how can I post in the lobby?

Mac4443, signed-in and registered? Then below the lobby section is the message box. Type in and send. Same as here.

Not signed-in and registered, then sign in and register.

Mac4443, signed-in and registered? Then below the lobby section is the message box. Type in and send. Same as here.

Not signed-in and registered, then sign in and register.

i'm registered will log in and try again thanks

Tommorow night's show is going to be the Road to Manchester 5Th. anniversary.

We're looking for callers to regale us with their tales either of the journey to Manchester, the game itself or of previous rounds.

We know that many raconteurs listen regularly - why not call in and share your memories

Take as read that you will get a shout out for your cause on tonight's show GB, but why not take E D's advice and call in to promote your good work in person.

What? And have to interact with real people???? Yikes!

I only post here, cos I'm convinced you're all webbots :D