Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Pinning threads isn't necessary when the thread is active on a daily basis. It defeats the purpose of 'pinning'.

defo Darche... i posted a message to u earlier in this thread hope u consider it bud as u r fantastic to listen to on the different podcasts!

defo Darche... i posted a message to u earlier in this thread hope u consider it bud as u r fantastic to listen to on the different podcasts!

Aye, sorry, I did read it, but forgot to reply.

As a regular on WATP, and occassional CRO appearances probable in the future, I think plenty others deserve their chance to talk! No one wants to be a whore!

As a regular on WATP, and occassional CRO appearances probable in the future, I think plenty others deserve their chance to talk! No one wants to be a whore!

Given the regularity of the WATP podcast, you're not that much of a whore :craphead:

Oi! I've barely missed an episode now since midway through season 3!

We're going to be on all summer, to try and keep up with all this pish.

Haha, just referencing the huuuge gap between the last 2 podcasts :thumbup:

But seriously, you should try phoning in when you can, as it would be great to hear you chat with Ian etc,.

ye cannae get enough of the rangers guys who talk sense!!!

i enjoy the podcasts ! theyre all different, the CRO is funny as fk ! all the best big yin

It would be an excellent addition to hear some emotive oratory giving extra credence to your well written articles.

You would be made most welcome anytime DarcheVinny

hey everyone this is tommy here,, i am so sorry but we started to use a new live player/recorder software thursday and for some reason thursdays and fridays archives did not save,, i again appoligize and i promise to have this sorted by monday.. again i am very sorry xxx

hey everyone this is tommy here,, i am so sorry but we started to use a new live player/recorder software thursday and for some reason thursdays and fridays archives did not save,, i again appoligize and i promise to have this sorted by monday.. again i am very sorry xxx

These thing happen, Tommy, c'est la vie.

Although it had to fucking happen on the 2 days I had to use the archive!!!! :P

So who got BOTD for Thursday and Friday?

Do the archives only allow you to stream for around 5mins at a time?

See Tommy's previous post.

He had problems with the last two shows, but he has it sorted now - he apologises profusely..

N.B. Hunter is presenting his inaugural conspiracy/paranormal show tonight 21:00 - 22:00 hrs give it a listen and give him some support

These thing happen, Tommy, c'est la vie.

Although it had to fucking happen on the 2 days I had to use the archive!!!! :P

So who got BOTD for Thursday and Friday?

Gazza (our in house impressario) received Thursday's award and RM's very own D'Artagnan was bestowed with Friday's accolade for his excellent article.

Congratulations to both for winning.