Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

really enjoyed listen to Edmiston and govanblue

Edmiston is a unique character on RM whom in past ive struggled to get him, but see since listening to the guy how ur opinions change.

Also GB outlining the work Rangersmedia do thru the sponsors fund, i for one will donate regular as its our club that benefit. just wish there were alot more like yees!

Will have a listen when I'm tucked up in bed (tu)

What subjects were talked about in the show?

bit of an RM love in tnight lol, but same as usual all things rangers mate, not one thing in paticular tnight except the excellent RM sponsors fund being promoted! great listen!

Admin, would it not be a good idea to 'sticky' this thread from now on?

Since Rangers Chat is a during-the-week show, and gaining popularity on a rapid scale, many of the show's topics of conversation stem from the many threads from Rangers Media. You could argue they go hand in hand, as since it's a live show, it allows callers as well as the regular panel to discuss and dissect subjects more 'intimately' for want of a better word.

Many of the more charismatic members that frequent this site are now not only listening to Rangers Chat, but are actively involved and phoning in on a regular basis, such as Dunny, Ed Drive, and now Govan Blue etc,. The likes of Gogzy, myself and dozens more (apologies for not mentioning everyone!) are either listening in, or signing into the Rangers Chat lobby.

The lads who run the show are doing a tremendous job, and this site is always referenced,so therefore instead of constantly bumping this thread, sitting at the top would be a rather nice place for it.

Please have a think about it, Admin. I'm sure the listeners would agree.

Admin, would it not be a good idea to 'sticky' this thread from now on?

Since Rangers Chat is a weekly show, and gaining popularity on a rapid scale, many of the show's topics of conversation stem from the many threads from Rangers Media. You could argue they go hand in hand, as since it's a live show, it allows callers as well as the regular panel to discuss and dissect subjects more 'intimately' for want of a better word.

Many of the more charismatic members that frequent this site are now not only listening to Rangers Chat, but are actively involved and phoning in on a regular basis, such as Dunny, Ed Drive, and now Govan Blue etc,. The likes of Gogzy, myself and dozens more (apologies for not mentioning everyone!) are either listening in, or signing into the Rangers Chat lobby.

The lads who run the show are doing a tremendous job, and this site is always referenced,so therefore instead of constantly bumping this thread, sitting at the top would be a rather nice place for it.

Please have a think about it, Admin. I'm sure the listeners would agree.

Someone is after BOTD, hehehe ;)

In seriousness though, I think that is a rather nice call there. How could anyone disagree - one sec till I do my puppy eyes... 575146_409858592369908_1115317657_n.jpg This should work, surely?? :)

Good show. I've missed a few over the last week so that's the 1st I've heard Ed on, good to hear from him and govanblue.

Should listen to Tuesday Night's one. It was all about the Manchester United UEFA game. Brilliant show too :) They just seem to get better every week :) But last night being a 2 hour show for off season is incredible!!! lol :)

... How could anyone disagree

I Disagree !!!!

Stickying a thread is a death sentence. We all suffer from sticky thread blindness.

Far better that a thread bump its way up and down, that way people can see there's stuff going on in the thread (tu)

I Disagree !!!!

Stickying a thread is a death sentence. We all suffer from sticky thread blindness.

Far better that a thread bump its way up and down, that way people can see there's stuff going on in the thread (tu)

Okay fair enough :( Feel like I have just had a slapped hand. Trailing off to cry in the corner...LOL :P

Fool's gold - thanks for your suggestion on having this thread as a "sticky", but having read Govan Blue's counter argument I feel that I must side with him.

The movement up and down does tend to catch the eye of the casual reader, and this is how we will increase numbers.

It is heartening from our viewpoint to hear that we are fulfilling the needs of fellow Bears who need an antidote to the bile and vitriol being spewed out from the mainstream outlets.

It's great to have the input from the callers and last night was partcularly good with Govan Blue being given a platform to explain the "Sponsor's Raffle" in detail.

I only hope that the cross pollination which appears to be happening between our two sites continues and spreads into the wider arena of the support and unity prevails; because as a united support we would be unstoppable.

WATP

Fool's gold - thanks for your suggestion on having this thread as a "sticky", but having read Govan Blue's counter argument I feel that I must side with him.

The movement up and down does tend to catch the eye of the casual reader, and this is how we will increase numbers.

It is heartening from our viewpoint to hear that we are fulfilling the needs of fellow Bears who need an antidote to the bile and vitriol being spewed out from the mainstream outlets.

It's great to have the input from the callers and last night was partcularly good with Govan Blue being given a platform to explain the "Sponsor's Raffle" in detail.

I only hope that the cross pollination which appears to be happening between our two sites continues and spreads into the wider arena of the support and unity prevails; because as a united support we would be unstoppable.

WATP

P.S. Fool's Gold - we are a a daily show 21:00 - 22:00 hrs. (not weekly as you said)

Fools Gold for BOTD !! that was a brilliant post., agree on everything u said but bumpty bump always best i never read the sticky ones.

If the show is interesting people will talk about it and bump the thread! but well said

Sigh, I take your points and reluctantly sit in the corner with my wee dunce hat :blush:

But I hope the readers here who haven't listened, tune in for their daily (corrected myself Ian, ahem) fix.

How you've managed to fill the show during the close season in the way you have is nothing short of tremendous.

And Darche, how about you phone in? That's the second time I've asked this, and you know you should!!!

:uk: