Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

He would be the ultimate motivator, i thought some of his ''speeches'' were different class, came across as a top Ranger, and veryknowledgable !!

Would be great to get Jim Hannah, or even the historian David Mason to call in..... these guys are superb. I would actually also love to hear guys from CRO and other pdocasts, call in and make points.

this thread must look like a promotional thread for Rangerschat, but they just talk rangers, and RangersMedia is the best allrangers site so its amazin so many Quality posters from on here, are now calling Rangerschat !!

agree on all that.

I am gonna build up the courage to phone in soon.

Gogzy, you would be great seriously its like phoning ur mates... i never thought i would do it but i did. I listened to archives when i was away on hols, and heard Edmiston drive calling in, you can understand his posts on RM with the character he is on the radio, he was great to listen to.!!

hope u phone in soon bud even to say hello to everyone then that breaks the ice !! its too easy just to listen in !! better takin part.

You fucking jokin!?

Al have that game sewn up well before then.. Especially if you're no playing!

You fucking jokin!?

Al have that game sewn up well before then.. Especially if you're no playing!

lol, if i was playing, you would clearly have to settle for second.

But yeah, an hour and 20 minutes mate.

Just listened to the archive.

How am I meant to follow that show.

Tom the commentator was class - a true professiona.

That' the second time I have taken leave of absence, and I miss the best show ever.l

hey Ian wasnt best show ever just feels like it cause u got a new caller!! Tom is different class, but some of ur shows in last 3 months or so have been of the highest quality!! hope Tom is a regular as i bet he has a right few rangers stories.

Great show last night, just finished listening to the podcast or whatever its called, going to have to try and listen live sometime soon!

Tom's a great listen, would like to hear more from him. The wee spiel he made about the origin of player's in the 3rd division was interesting to hear, plenty on here will dismiss it though. Watch yourself Ian, Tom took over...

Fight fire with fire, it disturb's me to see people turn Ally into a figure of division.

Just after listening to the archive there, and what a coup getting Tom Miller on; that mans knowledge of the game is brilliant, and a true gentleman to boot.

What a tough act to follow, Ian. :)

And they say David Moyes is under pressure........ ;)

Just after listening to the archive there, and what a coup getting Tom Miller on; that mans knowledge of the game is brilliant, and a true gentleman to boot.

What a tough act to follow, Ian. :)

And they say David Moyes is under pressure........ ;)

I was thinking the same FG.

They don't know what pressure is!!!!!!!!!!!

Listened to the show for the first time tonight and i quiet enjoyed it. I will try to listen to it most nights (when i get a free night to myself from the woman and kid) and might even call in at some point!

get phonin in mate!! did u hear last nights on the archives? urs truly appeared lol Great new callers every night the now!