IF we win the league at home.

I predict a new world record attendance. One step closer to greatness People.

i would like to think so too :7325:

but i remember similar sentiments prior to the annan game after Rangers got their name cleared

lets hope the team put elgin to the sword this weekend and get on track

Alot of the feel good factor for this season has evaporated with the level of performances and apparent attitude of the team....I think getting this title out the way will be more of a relief now than a celebration and I can't see us getting a sell out unfortunatly!

What do you mean, 'folks are staying away' ? . I have been to every home game. We have played badly about a third of the time otherwise the team has done it's best in the circumstances and we have had plenty of goals. The crowd was a bit thinner for the 12 o'clock kick off 2 weeks ago and by the 80'th minute last week it was thinner but the place has always looked pretty full. Also last week it was the coldest it's been all season so people used the performance as a reason to leave when it was the cold that was chasing them to the pub.

Stop suggesting we have low crowds. We had the 2nd biggest crowd in the UK a few weeks ago.

Go do the maths like that German chart on Rangers cost per goal to the fans & compare it to some of the SPL. You will find that we are in fact getting our money's worth compared to the rest of the country.

Our crowds are down over the last two games and will continue to do so due to the piss poor football that is served up. Lots of ST holders missing games, this will not have gone unnoticed by CG. Do not think we will get near 50k again this season unless there is a dramatic improvement in our play.

Our crowds are down over the last two games and will continue to do so due to the piss poor football that is served up. Lots of ST holders missing games, this will not have gone unnoticed by CG. Do not think we will get near 50k again this season unless there is a dramatic improvement in our play.

nail on head......

I hope that when we do cross the winning line a number of posters on here will take a deep breath,stop & think of just what the club have achieved this season.

I for one would have settled for our team winning whatever league we played in,most of us accepted that this season was all about keeping the club afloat, re financing the infrastructure of the club & positioning us to re man the playing structure once the illegal transfer ban had passed.

I think overall we have done not to badly, sure the quality of play has been poor at times but right now were playing in a handicap situation were the prize was just to get through the season with no further damage being done to our club. i think we have done that , the support of the fans has been incredible so lets stop being pessimistic about things, Just think back to last July, then think what we have done since.

As the singers in BF1 say "don't worry be happy everything is going to be all right"

I hope that when we do cross the winning line a number of posters on here will take a deep breath,stop & think of just what the club have achieved this season.

I for one would have settled for our team winning whatever league we played in,most of us accepted that this season was all about keeping the club afloat, re financing the infrastructure of the club & positioning us to re man the playing structure once the illegal transfer ban had passed.

I think overall we have done not to badly, sure the quality of play has been poor at times but right now were playing in a handicap situation were the prize was just to get through the season with no further damage being done to our club. i think we have done that , the support of the fans has been incredible so lets stop being pessimistic about things, Just think back to last July, then think what we have done since.

As the singers in BF1 say "don't worry be happy everything is going to be all right"

Yeah, we have a real handicap against the other teams in the league, eh?