Ian Black release him in the summer

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J**** cH**** you have no football brain at all, he signed for us when no one else would, he was the best player Hearts had and lets face it , his reputation proceeds him, today was a joke, a first and then a second yellow, what happened when he was leathered today, F*** all, get a life, we are all entitled to our opinions but I for one will not slate a player in my team, I am a Rangers supporter and that means taking the bad with the good, he is one of the best we have, given the chance to play as he can he is one of our biggest assets, what the F*** has he done to you, cause its not his football that is your problem, I would say its his good looks as well as his ability that is your problem.

very good Ian.

We could kill two birds with one stone here, there are stadium improvements needing seen to, give him a tin of paint and a paint brush and tell him to choose which career he would prefer.

could be like the karate kid film if we attach the brushes to his feet and get miagi in to help him.

We could kill two birds with one stone here, there are stadium improvements needing seen to, give him a tin of paint and a paint brush and tell him to choose which career he would prefer.

Trouble is he would wait till he thought the ladder was not looking and sneak up and kick it.

Fuck of Anything to jump on Black's back. He never made any contact with any of the players he made challenge's with, Never two yellow cards.

What about the Arm smash on black in the first half? and the same tackle on Jig in the second? two straight reds. Ref was shocking but I lets just blame black. poor show lads

could agree that the second yellow was harsh in it's own right.the first was a deffo yellow the second as I say in it's own right was harsh however I think the ref has used the C.3 persistent. to do him on the second and if we are honest he committed a few one way and another none of them were cautions but the tot up leads eventually to one. it's also fair to say he takes a bit of stick from opponents but am sorry his reputation goes before him and the guys at this level will put it in before him saying that the refs should be giving him a bit more protection as it might help him to calm down a bit. but until he does then am sorry from a refs point of view he is a red or yellow in waiting every time he plays

J**** cH**** you have no football brain at all, he signed for us when no one else would, he was the best player Hearts had and lets face it , his reputation proceeds him, today was a joke, a first and then a second yellow, what happened when he was leathered today, F*** all, get a life, we are all entitled to our opinions but I for one will not slate a player in my team, I am a Rangers supporter and that means taking the bad with the good, he is one of the best we have, given the chance to play as he can he is one of our biggest assets, what the F*** has he done to you, cause its not his football that is your problem, I would say its his good looks as well as his ability that is your problem.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Mr Black :lol:

think he is a poor player but could level that at pretty much the whole team, as far as the red card goes it was never a red card and we should be backing him on that, would however like to see a better standard of player next year but doubt he was given a one year contract so will probarbly be watching him for the next couple of years.

Always been behind Ian Black but he's simply a complete fucking idiot.

It's his fault he's got this reputation, so he needs to learn to live with it. No late 'coming togethers' when the ball is away when you're on a yellow. Watch Ian Black closely and you'll see that he actually waits for the challenge instead of passing the ball and moving, he must think it justifies him having a go after the tackle.

Doesn't have it between the ears - or in his feet apparently - to play for Rangers. Cut losses and get rid ASAP.

Last year before everything that happened I always thought Ian Black would do a good job for us because we lack a somewhat hardman in midfield for Davis, Edu etc. but this year I just don't think Ian has been up to it. I am not sure if it's because we're playing in the lower division and he just can't get a grip of that or if it's the pressure of playing for us.

He's been a major disappointment, though to some extent he's been a marked man since day1 (cue the twat from QP's comments). Yet again though, we're faced with having to pay someone off / cancel contracts. He's not the only one that should "get tae", half that squad are a complete joke!