***The Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion thread****

Essandoh

Or it will provide the opportunity for us to give the likes of Hemmings, Aird, Crawford, McKay, Telfer, Burrows, Gasparotto, Gallacher etc game time. Sooner it's won the better as this part of the job to rise again will be done.

That's certainly what I'd like, but do you thnk it will actually happen.

I mean, there's been some bad perfomances this season and the worse offenders still seem to get a game.

In fact, I'd say it was when the youngsters were playing more regulary that we had the good run of 12 wins, then they were dropped when injuries cleared up.

I mean, there's been some bad perfomances this season and the worse offenders still seem to get a game.

In fact, I'd say it was when the youngsters were playing more regulary that we had the good run of 12 wins, then they were dropped when injuries cleared up.

The pressures of playing for Rangers are huge, without the added pressure of securing the league aswell I'm almost certain we will start seeing a lot more of the promising youths getting game time. I just hope that after so many have called for them to be playing they aren't too hard on them if they struggle a bit.

it was a tongue in cheek comment, mainly about us becoming boring once the title is won.

I've pencilled in the Clyde game for my first 3rd div game.

Still, being there, whether the title's ours or not, will be great once more.

ok good but its Ironic you suggest that.

Infact the opposit might happen once we get the league done, Ally could send out the Kids and we could maybe see some wondrrful Footy.

You never know once the pressure is off.

I would love to see some of the young guys express themselves.

We can but hope.

you are correct some of our best performances where when our older players where out.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3588-eight-out-this-weekend

Eight players out of the weekends game:

Sandaza - Suspended

Black - Banned

Shiels - Injured

Macleod - Injured

Cole - Injured

Templeton - Injured

Perry - Injured

Little - International duty

Murdoch in line as cover with Hemmings and Naismith likely vying to partner Jig up front.

The last few weeks have been absolutly terrible. ffs Rangers , lets win the league in style eh?

I'll be there tomorrow but can't face another turgid performance. Surely the incentive of becoming champions tomorrow will spark the players into raising their game & making us proud of them.

Come on Rangers! , we owe this lot!

I always stick us down for a 4-1 win every week at the book makers so come on Rangers get me a wee pay out to celibate winning the league

:matron:

Bloody hell mate! I know its only the SFL3 title, nothing to get excited about, but that's taking it a bit far.

Probably sound like a broken record by now but I hope to fuck Hemmings gets at least half an hour tomorrow.

Can see him starting up top with Jig.

My guess would be this team:

Alexander

Hegarty Cribari Faure Wallace

McKay Crawford Hutton Aird

McCulloch Hemmings

Can see tomorrow's crowd being really poor.

Well there's two ways to look at it....with the weather, early kick off and standard of performances recently that might put a few off BUT we are litelary the only show in not just town but in the uk tomorrow and with no EPL games on and with the chance to win the league you might find a few extra folk decide to come along!