Based on our recent form, would you take Boyd and Miller back?

Based on recent performances if we had the chance would you take Boydy and Kenny back into the team?

Seeing the pictures of Boyd when he trained with us, he looked in alot better shape than he had been for some time. If he wanted to come back, I would personally take him.

I would also take Kenny, yes all this youth is the answer, but god yesterday if we only had either on the bench, it would have been a dream.

Even if they didn't play every game, i think they would still make great additions to the team.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you even seen Boyd play in the past year?

Why about Miller who is well into his 30's now

I don't know how good they would be playing, but i have seen pictures of Boyd from Willie Vass site, there is alot from when he trained for us, saw him on tv playing for Killie, looked alot slimmer than before.

Have seen Kenny playing for Scotland, looks just about the same.

I would give them a trial, see if they still have something, if they really wanted to come back. I would give them a try.

I think they were both great players for us... funny people have short memories.

Boyd has been average for a long time now and his goals have dried up. He's older, slower and not scoring goals...why should we take him back?

Miller relied on pace and stamina now both have diminished due to age so why bring him back?

Now consider we are in SFL2 so why bring big wage players back who will not be part of the squad for the long term who have no sell on value?

It sounds fucking daft to me

I watched Miller closely during his one year at Cardiff,its 100% no.They couldnt wit to get him out the door.His contribution to the team between xmas and the end of the seaon was 1 goal,2 important penalty misses,and a gilt edged chance to win the carling cup in the last minute,he skied it.The player is well past it.