Highlights

With some much negativity posted over the last few weeks and maybe month or so, got me thinking has this season been a complete waste of time and resources, is the team really that bad; what has Ally achieved?

This season has been hard going and I'm sure we all expected that - however I remain deeply concerned with the future of my beloved club.

Anyway this season my highlight was beating Motherwell and all the 'super Jig' pictures!!

QP away for me was great, haven't got to many games this season and just to be there with my dad singing TBB after Airds goal was enough, makes me wonder how those that walked away could walk away. The lads that have supported Rangers this season will go down in history as one of the best if not the best generations of fans ever.

Weird to say but being in SFL3 has been one of my proudest seasons of being a Rangers fan, there really is no other club like Rangers and it's something that you either get or you don't.

QP away for me was great, haven't got to many games this season and just to be there with my dad singing TBB after Airds goal was enough, makes me wonder how those that walked away could walk away. The lads that have supported Rangers this season will go down in history as one of the best if not the best generations of fans ever.

Weird to say but being in SFL3 has been one of my proudest seasons of being a Rangers fan, there really is no other club like Rangers and it's something that you either get or you don't.

Can't believe that I am in agreement after another post you made, but fair doos good comments.

Motherwell's obviously being the pinnacle but there have been a few other good moments such as triumphing over Clyde to start our good winning run as well as the last minute winner at Hampden.

The last few months & performances though have somewhat dampened any happiness accumulated in this season however (tu)

The biggest highlight... Being part of the record breaking support that stepped up when our club needed us most. A support that is rightly revered on a global scale and which historically will always be remembered by future generations of our unique family as the one that saved our institution for them to enjoy. A support who have proved unequivocally that we really are the people!

:7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325:

First game of the season and the Motherwell game in that order. The only 2 highlights. Fears for the future - much more serious than I felt at the start of the season. I appreciated the squad had been weakened. But the performances in the last 2 months and the seeming inability to sort it out have brought home a stronger realisation of the extent of the weakened state. And that has lowered my expectation of how quickly Rangers can play its way back to the top and back to CL. Here's hoping next season produces much improved performances and a way of playing that sets the tone for a march back to the very top.

The biggest highlight... Being part of the record breaking support that stepped up when our club needed us most. A support that is rightly revered on a global scale and which historically will always be remembered by future generations of our unique family as the one that saved our institution for them to enjoy. A support who have proved unequivocally that we really are the people!

:7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325:

Got to agree with you, WATP

Highlight East Fife by far, also enjoyed the xmas games against Clyde and Queens Park at Hampden. Gone a bit flat in the last 3/4 weeks, even thou we've won the league by a mile. Looking forward to the Linfield game and meeting up with some old friends.

East Fife Game easily.

The atmosphere and buzz arpund Ibrox was brilliant.

Wish it would come back.

Thought we Played ok too.

Biggest frar for the future.

Our lack of any structural Technical Coaching/Managerial Ability, and having to spend massive amounts of Money to achieve our Aim of returning to the top.