Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

Why do you hate the Irish, French and "Yanks"? I'm curious.

Hate was a strong word.

Irish - Silly accent, drunks, proud about nothing. Yanks love them

French - Poofs.

Yanks - Fat, stupid, arrogant.

Welsh - sheep shagging, inbred, worse accents bastards.

Or maybe they have just been brought up well and possess a degree of intelligence? I understand it, not that I agree with it....daly may turn out to be a great signing....I'm not convinced about him as a player but his nationality should have fuck all to do with it!

Agree with this , however I am concerned about this Deal too .

Smacks to me Like a Last Pay Day for him another James Beattie.

Coming from a guy with a username like yours? :lol:

Are you Jela in disguise?!

Jela obviously has you rattled.

What's my username got to do with anything? Check his previous, anti Portsmouth, anti everything vile uneducated rants.

You're fast becoming the most cringeworthy though.

Jela obviously has you rattled.

What's my username got to do with anything? Check his previous, anti Portsmouth, anti everything vile uneducated rants.

You're fast becoming the most cringeworthy though.

Jela couldn't rattle a cage.

Check who's previous rants..?

Again, coming from someone with Taylor swift as his username :lol:

Imagine all those in here, well, not all, the bears fans. If it came out that after he signed for us, he was holding/attending terrorist fund raisers. Funding those who would see our own dead...

Hmmmm.....

Not comfortable with the idea. I couldn't support any organisation that paid into anything of that ilk. All for a past it player... Who is not a long term consideration...

Imagine.

IF he was doing any of that then surely his views on us would be so entrenched that there would be no way in hell he could pull on our great jersey anyway.

IF he was doing any of that then surely his views on us would be so entrenched that there would be no way in hell he could pull on our great jersey anyway.

I'd imagine so too Gogzy, good riposte.

Only reason I would avoid Daly is because I don't feel he has much left in the tank, although only 30 he has had some pretty nasty injury problems and is subsequently about as fast as Gordan Petric on valium - can only see him deteriorating rapidly over the next few seasons.

He would be a good striker for us if fit no doubt, I just can't see it being worth the risk - any notion of signing him as a CB must be April fool chat, any forward worth his salt ain't gonna drop down divisions and move to Centre Half no matter how well he plays that position, that just does not compute with me.

Same. Think it's just a matter of when its official at this point.

(tu)

I wont judge him till I've watched him play for us. I do not want us signing a team of 30 year olds, but IMO 30 is not really that old, and one or two guys at that age in your squad can bring some much needed experience when things are getting tough.

By all accounts ( in the papers), Daly is the only target we are looking at that is 30 years old, the rest are in their early-mid 20's. If he can do a job for us then I wont moan lol.

Same. Think it's just a matter of when its official at this point.

Meh.

I'd rather have Jig and Little up top while giving the other 2 young lads the chance to shine.

Not impressed with Daly but nothing we can do, we will soon see if his hearts in it or he's just here for the cash like the other SPL ones we brought in.