Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

I wouldn't give a shit where he is from , as long as they ain't like that prick stokes !

Exactly there is a marked difference in attitude and the way they think doesn't help that stokes dad seems a complete bufoon.

Hope Daly signs. Just to spite all the 'uber-fans.'

Oh, good call. You hope we waste money on a past it, and by the sounds of it a 90 goal per 15 yr player... 6 goals a season... Who has already draped the terrorist colours over his shoulders after games from whatc being said.

Rather than bringing in someone who won't be retiring when get get to the higher leagues, for less money. Who isn't going to make my eyes bleed.

Football is the point, his country is irrelevant. Why wate club funds on a FUD, to spite these ultras you speak of...

WATP - and daily isn't.

From what i have read today in media with quotes from Daly , and hearing from a good source today it looks more and more likely that he will be at Ibrox next season.

Because the the guy is from the ROI doesn't / hope he has ties with IRA sympathisers and if he signs for Rangers and the way he is talking he will be scrutinised like the Rhodent Stokes for example. I don't see him coming to put himself and family into any danger for wrong doing's, if he comes we should get behind the guy and support him and the team.

If he signs I'll be fucking furious but if he plays well and shows a bit of passion I'll be won over...I hated it when we signed Diouf but a month later he was my favourite player so fuck it, if it's gonna happen we mustn't embarrass ourselves in any form of protest and just get on with it.

Fingers crossed he gets offered a few quid extra to play elsewhere or he fails a medical John Hartson style!

Imagine all those in here, well, not all, the bears fans. If it came out that after he signed for us, he was holding/attending terrorist fund raisers. Funding those who would see our own dead...

Hmmmm.....

Not comfortable with the idea. I couldn't support any organisation that paid into anything of that ilk. All for a past it player... Who is not a long term consideration...

Imagine.

Imagine all those in here, well, not all, the bears fans. If it came out that after he signed for us, he was holding/attending terrorist fund raisers. Funding those who would see our own dead...

Hmmmm.....

Not comfortable with the idea. I couldn't support any organisation that paid into anything of that ilk. All for a past it player... Who is not a long term consideration...

Imagine.

Jesus fuck CT, don't even think that mate

Hmmmm.....

Imagine.

And what if he has no interest in all of that and cares not a jot about Celtic and their views?

It's not uncommon you know.

Should really say, couldn't care less where he is from as long as no bad ties come with him. I would feel the same signing someone from Gazza strip, Indonesia, afganistan etc.

The idea of throwing our wank filled mhedia news stories to undermine us with the uneducated is a real concern

WATP