*** The Official Queen's Park v Champions Rangers Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

leave our captain out - Ist game after winning league - na! Jig upfront for me

Jigs played every game since his injury at the start of the year, now the leagues won he deserves a rest, im doubting all the young lads will get played but id like to see a few and Mckay is a striker naturaly so id like to see him there to see how good he is, Hemmings also could do with games and goals for his confidence so id have him there too.

I would rather we could see what Faure is capable off in the middle with Gasparotto because Perry has done absolutely nothing from what i've seen to progress any further in this team.Urquhart I know nothing about at all, and I think Jig deserves to lead the team out and play up front.

So saying,I don't think Ally will go overboard in the youngster department so I expect Wallace to be playing in the back line.

Very true i picked Perry because i hope now the pressures off he might play well and get his confidence up but Faure is probably more deserving on form, Urquhart is a relative unknown for me too but according to FM hes our only other LB apart from Wallace, Jig as i said to BP9 has played alot since his injury and deserves a rest but i agree that Ally wont go overboard on the young lads im just naming a team id like to see play as alot of them i dont know much about and it would be good to see what they can do but in reality two or three would be good like Gasparotto (great for me on FM :) ) Gallacher as with Alexander having played every min of every game and set to leave id like to see as well.

Jigs played every game since his injury at the start of the year, now the leagues won he deserves a rest, im doubting all the young lads will get played but id like to see a few and Mckay is a striker naturaly so id like to see him there to see how good he is, Hemmings also could do with games and goals for his confidence so id have him there too.

WHAT you talking about Willis ?

Jig is only just back in the team so I am not really sure if we are talking about Lee McCulloch and Rangers here ?

WHAT you talking about Willis ?

Jig is only just back in the team so I am not really sure if we are talking about Lee McCulloch and Rangers here ?

Thats what im saying, since Jig came back from injury hes played every game, he was out for a while and its good to give him a rest now and then plus as i said the younger lads need to show us what they can do now the pressures off.

Thats what im saying, since Jig came back from injury hes played every game, he was out for a while and its good to give him a rest now and then plus as i said the younger lads need to show us what they can do now the pressures off.

Its no quite what you said but it will be what you meant - no problems - I just think our captain deserves to play if he is fit.

Who Said the pressure was off, these lads are playing for theirs and Allys future, we can't afford to loose to Queens Park on Sunday, if we do its sending out the wrong message. Queens Park have a lot to play for, you could argue that, but for us they would be looking at picking up the League, also the recent dip in form isnt because they are inconsistant amatuers, but because they have this game against us on Sunday. So Ally need to send out the best team he can, its the Rangers Way.

Very true i picked Perry because i hope now the pressures off he might play well and get his confidence up but Faure is probably more deserving on form, Urquhart is a relative unknown for me too but according to FM hes our only other LB apart from Wallace, Jig as i said to BP9 has played alot since his injury and deserves a rest but i agree that Ally wont go overboard on the young lads im just naming a team id like to see play as alot of them i dont know much about and it would be good to see what they can do but in reality two or three would be good like Gasparotto (great for me on FM :) ) Gallacher as with Alexander having played every min of every game and set to leave id like to see as well.

I must be the only cunt on here who hasn't a clue what this FM is :pipe: I presume it's a video caper where you act as a football manager,but if Gasparotto is the bees knees on it, let's have a look at what he can do :thumbup:

As for Perry playing with the pressure off, It's what he can do when the pressure is on that interests me,because with Rangers, the pressure is always on,either from a points perspective or a fans expectations and Perry hasn't shown me anything to suggest he can cope with it.

I can't see Ally changing keepers in case it sends out a signal (falsely) that Alexander is on the outer after his newspaper article and it would be good to see what Gallacher can do, so I fully understand your reasons for your post.

I must be the only cunt on here who hasn't a clue what this FM is :pipe: I presume it's a video caper where you act as a football manager,but if Gasparotto is the bees knees on it, let's have a look at what he can do :thumbup:

As for Perry playing with the pressure off, It's what he can do when the pressure is on that interests me,because with Rangers, the pressure is always on,either from a points perspective or a fans expectations and Perry hasn't shown me anything to suggest he can cope with it.

I can't see Ally changing keepers in case it sends out a signal (falsely) that Alexander is on the outer after his newspaper article and it would be good to see what Gallacher can do, so I fully understand your reasons for your post.

:lol: Yeah its a football manager game, and font of all world knowledge on football players :thumbup: Perry can play decent enough by Scottish standards he showed that last season but his confidence seemed shattered after Ally put him out of position early on and hes never looked fit either so if he can have a good game or two ut might spark some life into him but i know what you mean about playing when the pressures on at Rangers. It looks for all the world that Neils away imo but i can understand if Ally didnt want to make that any more of an issue by leaving him out in this game (tu)

So with Hegarty banned for 2 games, Perry back in the squad and Jig likely to love back into attack, it looks like Argyriou will come in at RB with Perry partnering Cribari. This fills me with dread, Perry needs a vocal partner to guide him through games, and Cribari just doesn't offer this.

Add in Black and Hutton likely to start in midfield together makes me want to hide behind the sofa!

Ally will probably stick Jig up front on his own so does this mean Hemmings drops out? Temps will be on the wing with Crawford/Aird/McKay/Naismith on the other.

This is all based on our last few games - surely now the league is won we can experiment with formations and personnel? As others have mentioned we should be blooding the other kids on the fringes to get them experience.

So with Hegarty banned for 2 games, Perry back in the squad and Jig likely to love back into attack, it looks like Argyriou will come in at RB with Perry partnering Cribari. This fills me with dread, Perry needs a vocal partner to guide him through games, and Cribari just doesn't offer this.

Add in Black and Hutton likely to start in midfield together makes me want to hide behind the sofa!

Ally will probably stick Jig up front on his own so does this mean Hemmings drops out? Temps will be on the wing with Crawford/Aird/McKay/Naismith on the other.

This is all based on our last few games - surely now the league is won we can experiment with formations and personnel? As others have mentioned we should be blooding the other kids on the fringes to get them experience.

I hope as ally alluded to today the players (no matter who is picked) go out and play with a freedom and an attacking intent! Would love to see some of the youngsters get a proper run and assuming Alexander is away at the end of the season and bell can't play till sept 1st I would be giving one of the young keepers some game time before then!

:lol: Yeah its a football manager game, and font of all world knowledge on football players :thumbup: Perry can play decent enough by Scottish standards he showed that last season but his confidence seemed shattered after Ally put him out of position early on and hes never looked fit either so if he can have a good game or two ut might spark some life into him but i know what you mean about playing when the pressures on at Rangers. It looks for all the world that Neils away imo but i can understand if Ally didnt want to make that any more of an issue by leaving him out in this game (tu)

I wonder how i managed to get through my managing life without it? :lol:

I'm always wary of passing judgement on youngish players because some take longer than others to show their potential consistently and can drop form in a big way for several reasons,but there is always something there that shows they have it in their game to bounce back,which unfortunately for Perry is not the case so far.

If he gets a run for the remainder of the season he will have to show better ability than at present if he has any chance of getting a start next season.

Then again,I could be wrong because after all,I don't play FM :pipe:

I hope as ally alluded to today the players (no matter who is picked) go out and play with a freedom and an attacking intent! Would love to see some of the youngsters get a proper run and assuming Alexander is away at the end of the season and bell can't play till sept 1st I would be giving one of the young keepers some game time before then!

Well I hope they can play well with the pressure off. I agree that Gallacher (sp) should get a chance to show us what he can do. I see that Ally wants to send him out on loan next season, so what better way to put yourself in the window than a few good perfomances at the end of the season?

I wonder how i managed to get through my managing life without it? :lol:

I'm always wary of passing judgement on youngish players because some take longer than others to show their potential consistently and can drop form in a big way for several reasons,but there is always something there that shows they have it in their game to bounce back,which unfortunately for Perry is not the case so far.

If he gets a run for the remainder of the season he will have to show better ability than at present if he has any chance of getting a start next season.

Then again,I could be wrong because after all,I don't play FM :pipe:

I dont know OZ i really dont know, if it wasnt for FM and the internet i probably would be a vegtable unable to assimilate any knowledge and spend my free time slumped on the sofa watching gameshows :pipe: Personally i think Perrys got whatever game time he gets from now until the end of the season to justify why hes at Rangers, if he cant do that then i think he should be let go and if we get a fee for him great but if not so be it, he really must start proving his worth. Indeed we as Humans are all capable of making mistakes, however FM is not and the FM gods say.........................

...............Damn.i forgot to save my game! :sherlock:

I dont know OZ i really dont know, if it wasnt for FM and the internet i probably would be a vegtable unable to assimilate any knowledge and spend my free time slumped on the sofa watching gameshows :pipe: Personally i think Perrys got whatever game time he gets from now until the end of the season to justify why hes at Rangers, if he cant do that then i think he should be let go and if we get a fee for him great but if not so be it, he really must start proving his worth. Indeed we as Humans are all capable of making mistakes, however FM is not and the FM gods say.........................

...............Damn.i forgot to save my game! :sherlock:

True about Perry (tu)

I'm going to have to have a look at this FM when I get over on holiday because i'm sure my Nephew has it. There are a few games I played in or coached in that I fucked up,so I'm glad I couldn't save them :lol: