Boyd - I won't rule out return.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs game time. Only fair to judge him at the end of the season.

He has started once and came on as a sub twice only for Killie this season; totalling 97 minutes on the park.

You are spot on, he needs time on the park.

Boyd every fucking time over Daly!!!!

No comparison!

Since the 2010-2011 season, Boyd has scored 19 goals.

Daly has scored 45 in the same period.

Why do you think Boyd is better? This is not the same player who scored goals for fun, he is washed up.

Lets forget about them both and try to get a player in who will be hitting their peak in a few years when we get back to the top, not throw money at guys that will be washed up when we face an actual challenge.

Not sure how I would feel about him returning, great memories of time before but can't see him fitting into a more dynamic passing team that I'd like to see so for that reason probably be a no for me but would love him to prove me wrong.

No, please Rangers do not bring back Kris Boyd. He left for money when we wanted/needed a player to bang in goals for us. He has shown that without a decent team behind him he is average. He could have been a LEGEND at the club and gone on to be the greatest goal scorer in the clubs history but he left for money and the glory of playing in the English Championship. Unless he is playing for free I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox anymore.

i named my boy after him, so come on home boydy, even though u barred me on facebook for critizing ur move away from us!! now u know middlesborogh werent gony further ur career!! get blue shirt back on and score goals ull be forgiven

My thoughts on it too. Everybody wants to re sign our old players. That is all in the past sadly.

Don't think Ive read or heard one person saying that we should fill the squad with ex-players. The general consensus seems to be if we are going to be signing the likes of Daly, then why not bring in a couple of ex players who we know for a fact can do the business for us and could still cut it at Division 1 and 2 level instead. At the very least it will help the young lads in the squad knowing they have these guys there to help them along. 2 or 3 of these players in the squad is not a step back at all. It would be a better use of our money than signing ex Dundee United, Hearts or St Johnstone players, who we don't even know if they have the metal to perform for a club like Rangers. All very well doing it for the smaller sides, no guarantees they could step up and we could end up with another handful of "SPL standard" players who can't cut it. We know for a fact that the likes of Miller, Thomson and Wilson can hack it.

Would like to see how he did at Killie before committing to resign him especially if Daly is joining us.

Despite how good he was in his first spell he has failed to score at every club -bar a short time at Notts Forrest- where he did well.

There are legitimate reasons for doubting whether he can produce the goods for us and if he struggles at Killie I wouldn't be for taking him back but if he does well at Killie I'd have him back (tu)