Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

At the end of the day he was mince so wages off the books and no loss on the park.

He was a lone striker with no ammo although I will agree he's been pish but in a better team I think he could produce the goods. If what Alexander says is true fans calling him a greedy bastard just sign imagine the shite he's been getting from our so called fans come boo boys and donkey noises.

Sad times the now we should be shoulder to shoulder but we are letting timmy get into our weaknesses.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a lone striker with no ammo although I will agree he's been pish but in a better team I think he could produce the goods. If what Alexander says is true fans calling him a greedy bastard just sign imagine the shite he's been getting from our so called fans come boo boys and donkey noises.

Sad times the now we should be shoulder to shoulder but we are letting timmy get into our weaknesses.

jig and little have scored plenty.one is a CB and the other a RM,

the lone striker excuse doesn't add up.

agree that Sandaza is shite but you didn't need to add in the lie about McCulloch being a CB and Little being a right midfielder :lol: when both are clearly strikers.

It does when he ain't a lone striker do you think ally would have scored up front on his own? Plus ally our all time scorer coaching him should know this and that ain't a dig at ally just an observation that you may have noticed every game.

If companies sacked everyone that potentially put the feelers out for a new job, they would have no-one left. (?)

Not everyone is on a contract!!

There is protocol in place.

All he had to say was the approach should be via the club.

If you don't like the terms of the contract do not sign it or take the money that goes with it.

He wanted security for his family. He got that..............what did rangers get???

agree that Sandaza is shite but you didn't need to add in the lie about McCulloch being a CB and Little being a right midfielder :lol: when both are clearly strikers.

little has scored most of his goals from RM and jig has spent most of the season at CB or CM.and a fair bit as a striker i suppose.

but i wouldn't call either a natural striker,like Sandaza is.

I dont' buy this Fran was a victim theory, if a mystery caller phones a professional footballer and asks him how much he earns or if he would move for money the correct answer is 'sorry you'll have to speak my club first' nobody forced Fran to disclose his contract information, glad he's been sacked regardless of his performances, and I honestly wouldn't get my hopes up of him being able to sue tommy the tit for any substantial amount of money either

It does when he ain't a lone striker do you think ally would have scored up front on his own? Plus ally our all time scorer coaching him should know this and that ain't a dig at ally just an observation that you may have noticed every game.

it wasn't just his lack of goals,he was lazy with a terrible first touch and couldn't pass.

If Sandaza was on £1000 a week, mine and I'm sure the majority of others opinions would be different. But the fact is, he was going to be earning £4.5k, £5.5k, £6.5k & then £10k a week as well as the signing on fee we wasted.

2 goals in 18 is completely unacceptable from a striker who has proven himself to be SPL quality.

I think sadly it was inevitable that he would have to go. I don't think anyone could have looked past it. I think it slapped every fan in the face I know I felt like a tit all the times I cheered him on.

I think it also did the same to Ally and everyone it was a silly mistake but I just think once everyone had heard it like I said it was hard to unhear it

I mean he's not the first and probably wont be the last and sadly there are many players who are at clubs just for the money but what you don't know.

Having everyone heard it all all over the world it embarrassed the club and its a shame. I had liked him and was happy when he came but I would have found it hard to cheer him after this.

I think the club had to take a hard line and show we mean business and are not going to get the piss taken of us.

it wasn't just his lack of goals,he was lazy with a terrible first touch and couldn't pass.

He was to busy holding the ball up with no support and 4 defenders breathing down his neck. But I will agree he has been poor but who hasn't in all honesty.

He's gone so here's hoping he does well wherever he goes and doesn't slag us as this was all caused by an obsessed bheast!

It's ok to record telephone conversations without telling the other party to the call as long as you don't make the recording available to a third party. If Sandaza wasn't informed that the conversation was being recorded then he might be able to sue whomever it was who recorded the conversation for damages. However, it's only worthwhile suing someone if they have money or property; if they don't then you're throwing good money after bad.

Well he's definitely broken the law, as to how much he can get from what is an open and shut case does beg the question of how much it's worth to attempt and sue him, but he'd certainly lose and have to pay all costs, thus rendering him bankrupt.

Whether Sandaza thinks it's worth his while or not, he needs to be up in front of some beak or another, otherwise everyone will be doing it and it all depends on Tommy's worth realy.

maybe he has enough just to compensate Fran slightly, but 100%, I'd say emotionally and professionally.

Get the cunt!

He was to busy holding the ball up with no support and 4 defenders breathing down his neck. But I will agree he has been poor but who hasn't in all honesty.

He's gone so here's hoping he does well wherever he goes and doesn't slag us as this was all caused by an obsessed bheast!

not many get pass marks tbh.